"Maya was arranged to marry Chris," I sighed. 

     Maria almost ripped her hair off her head when she heard that sentence. "Say what now?!" She exclaimed. 

     I shook my head in amusement. "Shh. People can hear us. And I said that Maya was arranged to marry Chris," I said. 

     "Right," Maria snorted. 

     "I'm serious!" I protested. 

     "And pigs fly." 

     "Pigs walk..." 

     "And what's your point?" She retorted. 

     "Acutally, I think pigs - " I was interrupted a loud crash. "What was that?" I asked, widening my eyes. I opened the bathroom door, and held up my hand while I checked for the crash. Nothing. Everything was clean. Nothing - 

     "AH!" Maria screamed loudly, her ear-piercing shriek filling the bathroom with echoes. 

     I quickly turned around, and she was pointing in front of me. 

     I sucked in a breath, and slowly turned around. 

     "Oh my god? What the hell are you doing, Chris?" I asked. 

     "Oh! Adeline! Maria! Hello!" Chris grinned at us sheepishly, and Jonah and Josh poked their heads out of Chris's back. 

     "What are you guys doing?" Maria demanded. 

     "And why are you dressed up in a bear suit?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

     Standing tall and mighty, were three guys who looked embarrassed right now. "Well, we wanted to scare you," Chris said in a small voice, sounding like a child.

     I laughed. "Well you succeeded in scaring Maria! You heard her scream, didn't you, Josh? I bet she screamed louder just now, in the bathroom, than during your se - !" My mouth was covered by Maria's hand, and she glared at me. 

     "Than during our what, Adeline?" Maria asked lowly, glaring playfully at me. 

     "During your... time in the bedroom," I choked out, and Jonah and Chris started laughing uncontrollably. 

     "Hey! There you guys are!" Rach called out, and ran towards us. 

     "Rach! Hey! Long time no see. Well, not since the bear attack, actually," I said, and she rolled her eyes. 

     "I tried to talk them out of it, but they wouldn't budge. Jonah, you should've backed me up on this," she frowned at him, and Jonah smiled at her nervously. "Well, I didn't see the harm on scaring them," he said. 

     "She almost fainted," I pointed out, and Rach glared at him.

     "Lies!" Chris objected.

     "Whatever," I snorted.

      Josh and Maria shared a knowing look with each other, obviously having a communication running through their own minds. 

     "Chris, why did you think you guys needed to scare us?" I asked. 

     "Because it's fun," he shrugged. 

     I rolled my eyes. He's such a child at times. 

     Josh and Jonah both laughed. 

     Wait a minute... Josh, Jonah and Chris... "Uh, guys? Where is Jake?" I asked.