Chapter 12

HELLO THERE! :) Updated. Hope you guys love me :) HEHEHE. Anyways, enough of my ramblings! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!! :D 

Chapter 12

I woke up to a warm body snuggled beside me, and two strong arms which were wrapped around my waist tightly, and a warm breath tickling my neck. I instinctively snuggled against the warm body and the figure stirred. His jeans were scratchy against my bare legs, and I could feel him smiling. I turned around to face him, and he was indeed smiling. 

     "Good morning," I mumbled, kissing him softly on the lips. 

     "Good morning," he replied, still grinning. He had a messy, tousled hair, part from the intense make out session last night, and part from sleep. 

     His sleepy blue eyes were now wide and he was fully awake. 

     "The best thing that's ever happened to me," he smirked. 

     "What?" I asked, confused by his words. 

     "Waking up with you in my arms," he said, tilting my head up, claiming my lips with his. 

     "I love waking up in your arms," I confessed, blushing. 

     "So do I," he smirked, and I blushed even more.

     I tried to get out of his grasp, but he pulled me closer, and on impulse, I draped my legs over his legs, and he smiled. 

     "Where do you think you're going?" He asked, smiling, and pulled me even closer. The space between us was nonexistent, bringing back memories of last night. 

      I blushed and tried to pull away, loving the fact that he was pulling me back to him whenever I wanted to let go. Damn it. What is wrong with you, Adeline? 

     Chris growled lowly, and made butterflies in my stomach go wild. 

     "If you don't stop thrashing around, I'll make sure noises will come out of my mouth, and let others in this house know what's going on in here," he smirked. 

     I widened my eyes in horror. "You wouldn't." 

     "Oh, I would," he said, and smiled. 

     I tried to push him away, and he moaned loudly. "Adeline!" He winked at me. "Chris! Shut up!" I shoved him away, but he still kept me close, and groaned. "Harder," he grunted, smirking. 

     "Chris!" I yelled in disbelief. 

     "Believe me, honey, you're yelling is going to make it much more convincing," he grinned, and I immediately shut up, my cheeks going red. 

     "Let go of me," I protested, flicking the side of his head. 

     He opened his mouth to make more noises, when there was a knocking at the door. "Uh... Who is it?" I asked. 

     "Maria... Um... Are you busy?" She asked from behind the door, sounding slightly flustered. 

     "No," I said hastily. 

     "Really?" She asked again. 

      "Yes," I snapped, irritated. Stupid Chris. 

      Chris winked once more, and leaned down to kiss me softly.