Chapter 1

This is my first time writing a Wolf story 0.0 PLEASE SUPPORT!!! (: Oh and don't forget to vote and comment! :D I'd appreciate it if you supported me through voting and commenting. Cheers! ^^

Chapter 1

It was night time. The dark sky glittered dangerously above me and the full moon was yellow and shone brightly against the midnight blue sky. Stars surrounded the sky and as I looked down at my reflection from the pond, I could see myself clearly. 

I studied my features intently. I had very dark brown hair, almost black if you see my hair from a distance, and I had an odd mix of blue and grey eyes. My eyes were more of grey, though. Trust me, I think that was weird as well. But, it looked nice, so whatever. I had a small, petite frame and I wasn't complaining. I was slim, I knew that very well. My mom had always forced me to eat more and more every day. I couldn't gain weight at all. I didn't know why. At the age of 17, I wondered why I still hadn't grown more yet. It wasn't like I was short or anything... It's just that I haven't been putting on weight lately. And I was below a hundred pounds. Either it was my very high metabolism rate, or I just have worms in my stomach. And I like the first idea better than the latter. 

It was a silent, yet eerie Sunday night. Close to Winter. But why did it suddenly feel so warm? I got shivers in my back and goosebumps on my arms and legs. What on Earth...?

"Adeline Fay! Come back in right now young lady!" My mother's amused voice sounded from inside the house. "Coming, mother!" I yelled back. I didn't care if my voice was loud. We were quite far from the city. 

My mom had chosen this place because she claimed that it was 'peaceful', and 'serene'. We lived out on the suburbs of London. Which meant that we were mostly surrounded by trees and bushes. I liked the greenery, though. It had a nice contrast to this place. I had no idea about how my mother got this Victorian style house. 

Heck, I had no idea where she even got the money from. Strange. When I turned around, a cold gust of wind blew across my whole body and gave me the chills. What the...? First it was warm, and now it was cold? What is wrong with Mother Nature? 

I walked briskly towards the house, but a movement near the trees caught my eye. Intrigued, I walked over to the bushes and trees, where my mom put up a fence to prevent wild animals from coming in. 

Tall, metallic fences blocked my view from the small forest behind the house, and I continued walking towards the trees. I felt a magnetic pull towards place. I didn't know why, but I did. I was nearing the trees already, and I took small steps, suddenly afraid. 

Relax. Just relax, Adeline. Just relax... 

Even though I tried to relax, I couldn't. My heart sprinted off and was palpitating wildly around my chest. I resisted the urge to turn around and run back to the house. But I couldn't. I had already made it here. I shouldn't back down just because I was scared.

Some leaves rustled as I stepped into the darkness of the trees. Tall and looming, they looked scary from up-close. The branches were long and thick. The roots protruded out from the ground as if threatening to explode. A noise sounded not far from me. I immediately jumped and turned to locate where the noise was from. 

"He - Hello...?" I stuttered, backing away from the where the noise came from. A growl filled the air and I was starting to perspire madly now. My hands suddenly got cold and clammy. My breaths coming out in ragged short gasps.