McCoy

Thank you Mirai98 for this request & your patience! Enjoy!

Prom was just a few weeks away & the halls of the J.P. Wynne high school was buzzing all about it. Where it's going to be, what will it be like, everything! You were included on the excitement, hoping that a certain boy would ask you to it.

And as luck would have it, the whole school knew of your crush, but him. At least he was a good friend. But just sadly a friend. How cliché.

"Why don't you go talk to him Y/N?" your best friend Janice Rand asked you as she was sitting next to you at the lunch table outside.

"Ha!" you laughed. "I don't think so Janice. He's busy doing....stuff. I wouldn't want to bug him or anything." you stated as you stared at him talking with Jim Kirk under a oak tree.

"Riiiiight. *Cough* wimp *Cough*." she whispered. You quickly turned to her to face her. "You know what I mean! And I'm no wimp for not bugging him." you said, defending yourself. "I didn't say anything of the sort." she told you lifting her arms in surrender.

"I don't know what to do." you huffed as you slammed your head down on the table where your Y/F/C jacket was. Janice sighed & poked your shoulder. "What?" you asked, your voice muffled by the jacket.

"Maybe you should top moping & get your head up 'cause someone special is making their way over here." she hissed into your ear. You whipped your head up so fast you thought you were going to get whiplash.

You tried to play it off when the boys approached you & Janice. "Well helllloo ladies." Jim flirted as he scooted in the bench next to Janice. Leonard just rolled his eyes as he sat next to you & gave you a quick smile.

"Hello Jim." Janice deadpanned, moving his arm from her shoulder. "How are ya doing Y/N?" Leonard asked you with his southern drawl. You tried not to melt as you answered him. "Oh, same old same old." Wow. That was lame. You thought to yourself.

After a few minutes of talking, Jim interrupted you. "We, that is including Bones here, wanted to know if any of you lovely ladies had any dates for Prom." he asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Janice who just rolled her eyes.

After giving Jim the stink eye, Leonard turns to you. "Um. Right. I was wondering Y/N if you would like to go to the Prom with me." he asked in a gruff voice. "Oh sure! I would love to go with you! I mean. Uh no. We don't, not yet though." you answered for the both of you. "So I can go with you." you finished sighing a breathe of relief.

"Great! Then it'll be a double date! See you then Janice!" Jim exclaimed, winking at her before leaving. You thought you saw a relieved smile on Leonard's face, but quickly vanished when he turned to you.

"Alright then. I'll pick you up at 7:00." he told you, before walking after Jim. One big question hunted you. What were you going to wear?

( 5 Minutes Before Pick Up Time )

"Ugh. I can't do this. I'm going to be sick I know it. What if he changes his mind? Why did he pick me instead of all the other girls? I bet he just felt sorry for me." you rambled on to Janice as you paced back & fourth in your blue gown.

She grabbed your shoulders to stop you. "Look. No way are any of those true! Pretty sure he likes you back, & you can ask him yourself." she told you as the doorbell rang.

Both of you answered it & found the boys handsome in black suits & corsages in their hands. "Wow." Leonard whispered before correcting himself. "You look amazingly beautiful Y/N." You blushed as you said thank you.

Soon he took your arm in his & you were off to the Prom.

( After The Prom )

The dancing, talking & laughing with Leonard was wonderful. Now you were in a hotel your uncle owned because some punks stole the wheels of the limo that took you & Leonard. Of course Janice & Jim left earlier so they were fine.

You on the other hand had to stay the night in a one bed room with Leonard. Not that you were complaining, but blushing, yes.

You had just got out of the shower & was drying your hair on the bed as Leonard was taking one. You heard the water stop & after a few minutes he came out. Shirtless. With water from the shower glistening on his chest.

Trying your best not to stare or blush was very hard as he gave you a sheepish smile & grabbed his shirt off the chair.

After you were both in your PJ's it was lights out. You tried your best to go to sleep but a question was still bugging you. "Psst. Leonard. You asleep?" you whisper to the dark figure next to you.

"No, I practicing being dead." he said sarcastically. "What's wrong?" "Well, I was wondering. Why did you pick me to be your date?" you asked him fiddling with the blankets. Then silence.

Ah great Y/N. You blew it. "You want to know why? To start off, you've been my best friend since we've met, put up with my attitude, & I really, really like you. 'More then a friend' like you." he told you as he propped up on his elbow.

Your mind was blown away. "R-really?" is all you could say. "Yes. Here, let me show you how much." Leonard said in a husky voice as he leaned closer to you face.

As your lips touched, it was like fireworks. He deepened the kiss by pulling you closer to his chest. He hesitated, waiting for you to pull back. However, to his surprise, you pushed forward.

His hand trailed on your behind, making you gasp as his tongue shot in your mouth.

It was Paradise. As he moved to your neck, you had to bite your lip to not moan. He was leaving trails of sweet kisses & love bites that would surely show in the morning.

One tiny moan left you lip making Leonard smile against your skin. Now it was back to the lips as he ran his fingers through your Y/H/C hair.

You kissed back telling him you wanted to show him your love also. It was now your turn to make him moan in pleasure.

Which he more then gladly let you. It didn't go far, just a neck bites here & there, some behind the ear in his most sensitive spot. The make out lasted for more then 5 minutes, leaving both of you breathless. "Again, w-wow." he muttered in you hair.

You hummed in agreement & snuggled closer to his chest. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" to answer his question, you kissed his skin by the collar bone. "Yes Leonard."

( EXTENDED ENDING )

"Soooo judging by the hickeys on your neck, you & Y/N had a good time?"

"SHUT UP JIM!"

Hope you guys like! Please follow, comment, & vote! :)