Spock

A/N Thank you Tt3923 for this request! Soooooooooooo sorry this took so long. Enjoy!

You were at a desk in sickbay with your P.A.D.D. & started to do your medical paperwork when all of a sudden a alarm blared thru out the ship. Men limped in the doorway & next thing you know, you were rushing around in the sickbay giving the doctors, who were treating patients, with all different kinds of medicines.

It was a busy morning because there was a small explosion in engineering. Only 7 men were badly hurt who needed treating. Only enough for sickbay to be busy, but thankfully not enough for drastic measures.

After you were done running around sickbay, you went back over to the medical desk & started back on your paperwork. You finished it right before it was lunch time.

You shut off your P.A.D.D, re-did your Y/H/C hair in a high pony, & walk out the door to the mess hall. Once you got there, you got your food from the food replicators, & looked for a table to sit at.

"Y/N! Over here!" you heard someone call out to you. You turn your head around & saw Y/F/N & Christine Chapel waving you over at their table.  You smile as you walk over there."Hi! How's it been Y/N?" F/N asks you. "Oh I'm fine, all though we had a crazy rush in sickbay." you tell her.

"Golly! What happened?" F/N asks both of you with a worried face. She was in a away mission when it happened. You & Christine take turns telling it to her, when then you feel a strong hand on your shoulder & a voice says to you. "Hey there little sister!"

You sigh & response as you turn to him, "Hello big brother." "Hi Captain Kirk!"F/N exclaims to him with a big smile on her face. She had a crush on him since he saved her on the away mission.

Yes, you are James T. Kirk's sister. You have Y/E/C eyes, Y/H/C hair but you both have the same flirty & some time stubborn attitudes. "Don't I get a hello?" a southern voice asked from the table across of your's.

"Hahaha, hello Bones!" you tell him as you look at him with a smile. He smiles back, but then frowns. You were about to ask what was wrong, but then he got up & storms off in the direction of Jim. Who was at the food replicators flirting to a red haired Yeoman.

"D*** it Jim! It's lunch time! You can flirt another time!" Bones shout whispers to him as he drags him back to the table, leaving the Yeoman laughing.

You & the others at your table laugh as you shake your head & giggle. But then a tall, dark haired man walks in & you stop giggling & not meaning to, stare a him. It was Commander Spock.

There was something about him that made you block out the rest of the world. You stared at him as got his food, that was a salad & a glass of water & walked over to where your brother & Bones where sitting. You've been on the ship as long as he has & you never did this before, or notice it.

"Oh & then- Hey Y/N! Are you listening?" Christine says as she waves her hand up & down in front of your face. You snap out of the trance you were in & looked at her & said, "Uh? Oh yes, go on about it." You tell her as you take a bite out of your F/S sandwich. She stares at you puzzled then slowly goes back telling her story.

F/N notices to about you your behavior & looks where you were looking, but luckily someone walked in front of her & blocked her view as he sat down in front of Spock. You sigh in relief, but you don't know why. You listen to Christine's story as you finish your sandwich.