Chekov

This is dedicated to Aton Yelchin. Who played as the our favorite curly haired character in Star Trek, Pavel Chekov. He sadly passed away due to a car accident.

(10 Years Old In Winter)

You were playing with your wooden dolls when Mama called you. "Milaya (sweetie) please go bring Mrs.Kuznets ze jams I made for her. Make sure you bundle up. Bystro (quick)." she told you as she handed you a bag.

"Da Mama!" you answered cheerfully as you grabbed the bag from her & went to the coat rack. You pushed your arms into the sleeves of your F/C coat, pulled on your red wool hat, & finally placed your feet in your boots. But then you noticed you forgot to put on your gloves. You huff as you take off your coat to put on the gloves then the coat back on.

You quickly took the bag, shouted goodbye to Mama, then left out of the door. The harsh wind welcomed you as you ran through the snow. You loved this kind of weather, how pretty the snowflakes were when the sunlight got them in it's rays.

You were to busy looking at the snowflakes, that you didn't see the boy until you smacked right into him, causing your bag to spill & his bag that he was carrying to spill also.

"I'm wery sorry. Are you okay?" the boy asked you as he helped you by pulling you by the hand. "Da. I am ze one who is sorry. I vasn't looking vere I vas going." you answered as you shook off the snow from your front & back of your coat.

"I vasn't looking vere I vas going either." he admitted, helping you with the jars. As you were putting the jar in the bag, you looked over to the boy. He had light curly brown hair & was quite cute.

Once everything was picked up from the snowy ground, the curly haired boy raised out his hand to you. "I'm Pavel Andreievich Chekov, but you can call me Pasha." he told you shaking your hand gently.

You smiled. "Wery nice to meet you Pasha. I'm-" but as you were introducing yourself, you glanced at the clock tower. Mama told you to be quick, & it was already late! "I'm sorry! But I have to go!" you said, running off. You could here him calling you to wait, you turned back as you were still running to wave & smile at him.

"I'll see you later Pasha! Proshchay (goodbye)!" He saw you cross the street as he stopped running. I'm sure hope I'll see you again he thought quietly to himself.

(15 Years Old In Summer)

As you piled up your library books & placed them in your book bag. You had to return them since they were due today. Most of them were about space & travel. It caught your interest on how fascinating space travel was.

Like any other day, you said goodbye to Mama as you went out the door to be greeted this time by a hot wind. Smiling, you remember years back when you first met Pasha. You never did forget Pasha. You just never really thought that he would ever remember you.

As you pushed the thoughts of that night in the back of your mind, you walked through the library entrance. You returned the books & went down a aisle to look for more books. Little did you know that a particular curly haired teenager was walking out of a certain aisle with a stack of books in his hand.

The loud crashing sound made it obvious to the librarian to come over & shush the both of you. You look up to see you bumped into this time.

And surprise surprise, it was Pasha. "Pasha!" you exclaimed as you studied his face. He gave you a smile as he picked up his books with your help.

"So it seems zat ve do meet again." he stated as both of you stood up. You blush & look at him with a small smile. "Zat ve do. I'm sorry-again." you told him.

He smiled back. "You know, I never did get your name." Your smile grew as you realized that you remembered you. "I zink zis time I'll vrite it down for you." you say as you do just that with your number & hand him a folded paper.

"Spasibo krasivaya (thank you beautiful)." he thanks you as you blush madly. Once again you sadly have to go to help at home. He understands as he waves goodbye to you once again. His smile grows & drops as he's about to open the paper, the wind from the doors blow in & take the paper out of his hand & out the door.

A string of Russian curses flow out as he tries to catch the paper. As luck would have it, he lost it. He quickly looks around to see if you're still there. After searching some more, he went back home with his head down. He lost you for the second time.

(3 Years Later)

It's your first day on the famous Star ship Enterprise & you were so excited. All that work at the academy finally paid off. The Captain himself was given this tour as he show our group where we would be assigned.

You were assigned as a Yeoman, you didn't mind much because you could always build up in rank. As you were on the ship, countless men, including the captain, would flirt with you. You would ignore them, for you already had your heart set on Pasha.

Although it did hurt when he never called, you thought of him everyday. You sigh as you tried to hold back the tears. You were on your first day on duty. No crying Y/N.

You had to have Doctor McCoy fill out some paper work. Once you turned the corner to go down the hall, you accidentally bumped into someone.

He caught you around the waist before you fell. You couldn't believe who was holding you. Your love, Pasha! "You!" both of you exclaimed with disbelief. He immediately brought you close to his face & kissed you.

At first you were taken by surprise, but soon melted into the kiss. When you broke for air, he told you everything on what happened. Your only answer was. "Y/L/N, Y/N Y/L/N." he finally had your name, & it was a beautiful one at that.

Hope you guys like! Please vote, comment, & follow! :)