Author's Note!!

Greetings my cheery readers & my merry followers! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 3,600 READS, 191 VOTES, & 143 COMMENTS!!!!!!! This makes me so happy that people really do enjoy my stories! Remember, if you have any request, or ideas, comment down below & tell me them. :D

And never, ever forget the true meaning of Christmas guys. Tomorrow is the Lord's Son birth!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!

Me: Are you guys excited for tomorrow? Sulu: Yes, I have the Christmas tree all set up. Chekov: I'm all ready to make a Christmas Russian dinner! Me: That's going to be interesting. Kirk: I got the mistletoe... *waves it over your head* Me: Really Jim? *kiss him lightly on the cheek*

Kirk: Just the cheek? Me: Yes, I have my eye for someone else. Kirk: *shrugs shoulders* Fine then. *goes to Y/N with it* Spock: Mistletoe is the common name for most in the . Mistletoes attach to and penetrate the branches of a tree or shrub by a structure called the , through which they absorb water and nutrients from the host plant. McCoy: Ah, look who here. Smarty-Vulcan. 

Me: *blush* Hello Spock. Nice to see you too. Spock: *smirks ever so visible* Scotty: I got the drinks! Some light stuff for the wee ladies, & strong stuff for the men! Me: Alrighty, everyone here? Good.

3-2-1 HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!