Kirk

A/N This is requested by BroadwayFan. Thank you for the request! Enjoy!

You were sitting at your Navigation station, looking out the observation window at the nightly stars. You would have enjoyed it even more if you weren't so bored. All you were doing was mostly writing, doodling, or twirling your Y/C/H hair. Nothing was really happening that day, just a regular patrolling job. 

It might have been a trick of light to your eyes, because Jim was playing with the different settings of them, or Spock was actually bored. Even if Jim could be annoying sometimes, he was still really handsome. You stole a glance of him in his Captain's chair.

He was sitting upright, leaning on his right elbow looking at you! Both of you blush as you look away. He quickly looks fondly at the buttons on his arm of his chair like he was looking at them the whole time.

You do the same, only looking at the window. But out of the corner of your eye you saw Spock stare at you & at Jim with a puzzled look. You weren't aware that he was watching the whole scene.

( Several Hours Later After The Shift Ended ) 

You were in your room reading when you heard the Captain's voice ring through out the ship. He had called everyone that had the last shift on the bridge to come to the lounge room 342. You wondered what was going to happen as you took the turbo lift.

You walked out, walked towards the room & entered. Once you walked in, you saw who was already there. Jim was there, Spock, Hikaru, Nyota, Pavel, Scotty, & then Bones entered right after you. "Why did you all call us here Jim?" he ask, the question that has been in all your minds, as he sits down at the table opposite from him. Of course you sit right next to Jim. He smiles slyly as he slowly answers him. 

"Why I called all of you here is because it's been lately boring around here & I thought we could do with some fun!" "Vat kind of fun?" Pavel asked suspiciously, aware of Jim's nack for pranks. 

"When was the last time ANY of you played truth or dare?" he asked. We all looked at each other with surprised faces. "Is this what it is about Captain?" Spock questioned. He just smiled in return. "Now, as your Captain, I order Scotty to start." he said as he pointed to him.

"Alright then. Uh, Miss Nyota, truth or dare?" Nyota looks at him & promptly says, "Truth." She probably doesn't want to get caught with a dare, you think to yourself. "Has Mister Spock ever done the chicken dance before?" Scotty asks. Nyota tries to hold back a laugh when Spock turns to her & gives her a warning look. "Sorry," she whispers to him. "I have to tell the truth. Yes." she continues.

"Oh really?" Bones says, amused by  the fact that he actually did it. "Yep, cause this on-" Spock interrupts her. "Mister Scott had just asked her IF I have even done it, not when or where." he says coldly. "Shesh! Relax Spock, it's just a game." Bones defends himself as he gesture over to the next person after Scotty. "Pavel, truth or dare?" Hikaru ask evil like.

"I'm going for dare." he answer bravely. "Name all seven of Snow White's dwarfs. Any you are unable to name in 30 seconds will be written on your arms, legs, belly or face by the other players" Pavel starts right away. "Профессор, Ворчун, Засоня, Скромник, Весельчак, Чихун, and Простак." Hikaru just stares at him. "Really? In Russian?" Pavel laughs.

It's your turn now. "BONES!" you yell. "WHAT?" he yells back. "Truth or dare?" Don't be a wimp." you add. "Fine, dare." "Go and stand on the table, pound your chest and do your best Tarzan yell!" you say before giggle. He gives you the stink eye as he climbs on the table. "AAHHIIIUUGGHH!" he shouts as he pounds his chest. You & Jim busted out into laughter.

He gets down & mutters something under his breath. "Right, Mister Spock, truth or dare?" Pavel asks. "Truth "Can you touch your tongue to your nose?" Spock looks at him & says, "Yes." Nyota looks at him with wide eyes. "Since when?" she ask. "I have many talents you are unknow of." "Okay! NEXT!" you shout.  "Scotty, truth or dare?" Bones ask.

"No Scottman is afraid of a wee dare. Give me your best Doc." "Get on all four and howl and bark at another player anytime they move or speak for the next 2 people." Bones say with a smirk.

"Fine." he said as he got on all fours & went to the next person who was Nyota. "Truth or- BARK WOOF-Dare Hikaru?" Nyota asks him. "Dare." "Put on a blindfold- OWWL- and feel another players face, see if-BARK BARK- you can guess who it is buy -WOOF WOOF- touch alone." she manages to says. Pavel finds a blindfold & ties it around his eyes. Jim spins him around standing up.

Once he's done everybody else stands up & circles him. Dizzy, he walks over to you & stars to feel your face. You try hard not to make a sound. You look over where Jim is standing. For some reason he look jealous of him touching your face! Now, that couldn't mean anything, right? You wondered. 

"Uh, let's see. soft skin, thin eyebrows, & I smell some sort of perfume. Y/N?" Drat! He smelled your favorite perfume. That gave it away. "Yep!" You all sit back down. Time for Jim to go. "Truth-BARK- or dare -WOOF-Pavel?" "Eh the last dare was not so bad. Dare." "Sing the alphabet -OWWL- without moving your -GRR-mouth." Jim finished & Scotty got to go back to his seat.

"Here I go. A eb c d e f g h i jh k le m n oh p q r ss teh u ve ww x y z." he "sang". Jim shook his head in approval. Spock was the last one of this round.

"Truth or dare Captain?" Spock ask. "I choose dare." he responses surly. Spock looks at you & says, "I dare you to kiss Y/N for 10 seconds." You whip your head up at him & blush. He can't be serious! Jim looks into your Y/C/E eyes as you look at his & he says softly, "It is a dare Y/N." Then without a warning he touches your face with his hand & pulls you in for a kiss.

As your lips touch his, a spark forms in your heart. They start to count, which to you it sounds like chanting. 1,2,3-he was kissing you with passion-,4,5- every second was worth it-6,7,8- you never wanted it to end-9,10-but when it did, he slowly pulled back & warmly smiled at you. You smiled back. He went close to your ear & said just the four words you have been dreaming of. 

"I love you Y/N." You whisper back, "I love you too Jim." Everyone saw what was going on so they quietly excused them selves. Out of the room they went as you & Jim went back for another kiss.

Hope you guys like it! Please vote, follow, & comment! :)