"Now she's gonna continue acting like a fucking brat thanks to you." "I don't care anymore Kailyn. Come on Charli I'm bout to take her to the bouncy house" he said holding his hand out for Charli. "Fucking bitch" I mumbled. I walked off in search of Bri to see what's been up with her. I saw her organizing the gift table so I walked over to her.

"Need any help?" "Yeah can you organize the boys stuff" she answered. "So how's life been" I asked her stacking the boxes up in the back. "Is that a question you should be asking me or that I should be asking you?" She questioned me raising her left eyebrow. "My life has been fine, now how has yours been?" "Well after my ex-bestfriend left me for two years I decided that I would just be solo and friendless. I stayed focused on my kids and my job; to say the least I've been fine." She said to me "your turn to tell the truth cause I know you haven't been fine. Are you even fine now?"

"I have been fine. There was no need for me to be hurting or worried. My child is well taken care of, I have money, and my life is going good right now" I said. "So you didn't think about Tyrique. You didn't think about how your child didn't have a father for the first year of her life. Tell me you aren't thinking about Tyrique and Charli right now" Brielle said staring at me finishing up with Monroe's gifts.

"Of course I've thought of all of that. I thought about how wrong I was for leaving Tyrique here with just a picture but I don't regret leaving him; I did it for me. If I didn't leave whose to say I would still have Taleah. I wouldn't have known how to get my own money, I wouldn't be an independent woman. As far as Taleah not having a father I did think about it, everyday actually. She didn't know what a father was so I really didn't care that he wasn't there, but once she turned 7 months and began saying 'dada' I knew I had to do something about it. That's why I showed up here it was a perfect opportunity because she gets to meet my family all at once" I told her "you get what I'm saying?" "Yeah I get you" she said nodding.

"Good" I said with a slight smile. "So are you honestly fine with Tyrique being with Charli?" "Yes I am. I came back to only think about my family and my child, not a love life" I told her confidently. You can clearly see that him and Charli are good for each other; something we couldn't be. I was always worried about me and he was always worried about money.

I felt like why keep risking your life in the streets if you have me. I used to always tell him 'Don't ever cheat on me cause I'm an ex you can't get rid of' or 'Is money gone do what I do for you' and he always hit with 'Naw but it can buy me somebody that can.' We were never good for each other to tel the truth. All he was for me was some good pipe and all I was to him was in his words 'a worthy piece of ass'. He always told me that whenever we argued. It used to hurt my feelings until I realized that we were to young to be in love anyways.

"Well that's good. Can you help gather all the kids for cake and ice cream" Brielle asked me. I nodded and headed outside into the backyard. "WHO WANTS CAKE AND ICE CREAM" I yelled "MEEEEE" they screamed running towards me. "Well stand in a line and we will head to the bathroom to wash your hands." When I counted how many kids there were I knew I would need help. "Charli" I yelled out.

"Yeah" she asked. "Can you take 13 and I take 13?" "Sure, come on kids" she said taking the bigger kids in the back. "Okay now let's go wash your nasty fingers" I told them. After they got done washing their hands they went downstairs to see the cake and ice cream on the take already. Brielle handed them their plates and they ran outside eating on that patio. I looked to see Ty feeding Taleah some cake but she wouldn't eat the ice cream.

"Taleah it's good see" he said eating some of the vanilla ice cream. "No" she said moving the plate. I laughed and that's when Ty noticed me watching them. "What's funny?" "Y'all. You have so much to learn about her" "Give me yo number and we gone meet up tomorrow and discuss all this plus more" he told me.

I nodded and put my number in my phone. I went to the strawberry ice cream and put some on the plate and began feeding Leah some. Tyrique's mouth dropped "really.. She get that nasty shit from you" he said frowning his face up. "She is my baby"

*10 votes ,& 5 comments for next chapter*