Chapter 14

Hey guys sorry for not updating just been super lazy but that's no excuse. So here's the next chapter comment what you think cause reading your comments makes my day.

Jimmy's pov (nicos step brother I case your forgot like me)
I didn't mean for it to go this far... I just wanted that little faggot to get in trouble. I didn't think my dad would take it out on my step mom. All I did was tell dad what I saw on Nico's phone. About how Nico was gay and was gonna ask some guy out. But dad freaked and blamed Nico's mom for bringing a disgrace to the family. They fought for hours. I didn't think it was gonna get too serious until I heard her screaming. After that I heard the sound of some one falling, hitting everything on the way down. I ran to find my step mom on the floor heaving in pain, blood splattering her clothes and the wall she fell on. I started to freak out when she wouldn't get up. After noticing my dad had left i called 911. I remember staring at the time on my phone: 2:47 pm. I don't know why it was important but the time seared itself into my brain. After waking up William we were at the hospital within the hour and she was put into a room. I didn't tell William the truth... Nico's mom was abused by our dad and it's all my fault.

Still working on the new cover. And by that i mean I haven't started. Sorry I suck at making covers.