Chapter 12

Don't forget too comment, follow, and enjoy

Nico pov

Something needed to be done. I need will in my life. I need some one to bring light into my life, and will was the perfect person to do that. I'm gonna confess, today! Ugh Can I really do that? Probably not. I need to consult Reyna on this. I rubbed my face into my pillow and groaned as I reached to my table for my phone. I texted Reyna a quick hey and waited for her to reply. A few seconds passed as she replied back a what's up
Nico: not much still in bed
Reyna: then why are you texting me? Is something wrong?
Nico: you know me too well. I was thinking of telling will that I like him.
Reyna: REALLY?! Wow did not expect you to be the on to confess... Didn't you guys get into a fight?
Nico:well no but we aren't talking and I know it was something I did.
Nico: Reyna.... I need him in my life
Reyna: I know you do but why are you telling me?
Nico: oh right I have a plan!
I quickly texted my plan to Reyna and shut off my phone.I rushed to the washroom. After that I zoom downstairs and squirm while waiting for hazel to finish her breakfast. "Hazel come on! Try to eat faster!" I say a little louder than needed. She flinches playfully at my words and purposely eats slower. I groan and grind my head onto the dining table. Hazel giggles "what's the hurry Nico?" "Well I'll tell you after school, if only you could finish your breakfast before we die of old age!" I reply trying to hide my squirminess. Hazel doesn't know I like will, or any guy. But if my plan works out and will agrees than I'll tell her. I'll tell her and my entire family. I relax as the thought of getting my biggest secret off of my shoulders washes over my mind. Hazel puts her plate away and gets ready to go as I squirm and try to make her move faster. Oh shoot! My phone! I run upstairs to my bed to grab it. When I open my door I see Jimmy sitting on my bed going through it. I snatch it from his hands and give him a harsh look. "What I was checking face book!" He said giving me a innocent look back. I quickly unlock it and check the app he left open. Dammit! All cleared. Whatever hopefully he didn't find anything about will. When I go towards the door I hear him whisper to himself "have a good day faggot." I slowly walks down the stairs. What if he did see something. I push the thought out of my head as I say good bye to mom and move towards the door. Before I knew it we were walking along the side walk to half blood high. Within a few minutes Reyna was within sight. I ran the rest of the distance between us leaving hazel to talk to frank. "Nico,your plan... Wow! Who knew you had such a creative mind." "Thanks you have everything we need right?" "Yea." Reyna replied. "Great now all we need to do is wait till the end of the day." I say my nervousness squeezing my insides till they hurt.
-time skip because reasons-
"Hey Reyna!" I say walking towards her locker. People rushed to the doors after the end of the day bell had rang. "Hey Nico! Ready to go?" She asked locking her lock. "Yep I think I saw him leave the school he's probably outside." I say my stomach dropping as my mind played scenarios will rejecting me. "Ok I'm gonna go find him. See you outside." Reyna says while pulling out her phone. "Hey Nico!" A voice calls. I turn around to see Percy walking towards me. "I think hazel wants you she's on the side walk that leads to our neighbourhood." He says "ok thanks for telling me." I say well walking off. This can only take a minute right?

(If your confused think about two parallel side walks with a road in the middle that lead to half blood high. Nico and hazel are one and will and reyna are on the other)

Will pov:
After the bell rang I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and left. School was like hell now because I saw Nico every where! Well not really some of it was my fault cause well I.....I don't want to say stalk... I pull my head to my hands and ruffle my hair a bit. I was lost in thought when my phone chimes. I pull it out to see its Reyna.
Reyna: hey wanna hang out?
Will: sure where are you?
Reyna: leaving school I'll be out in a second
Will: k I'll wait
I type and press send slipping my phone into my pocket.

Nico pov ( am I hurting your head yet)
I speed walked down the side walk taking a quick glance at will who was standing there talking to Reyna. Oh I need to hurry up or else I would ruin the plan. I look forward and see hazel sobbing onto Frank's shoulder. Why is she crying? I'm gonna kill that frank!! What did he do?! When I reach them I lay a hand on hazels shoulder. Before I can ask something she looks up at me with a tear covered face. "Moms dead!" I step back in shock. I stumble around about to fall. I know if I did fall that I was gonna curl up into a ball and cry. My mother was the light in that hell house. Frank taps my shoulder. I snap my eyes giving him a horrible death glare. His eyes widen and he points across the street. I slowly raise me head to see Reyna waving around trying to get my attention. I-I need to finish the plan. For will. B-but what about mom. My head screams with all the choices. My eyes starts to get clouded with red dots that swim around. I feel my legs slowly inching forward. I stumble around. My head aches. I just need to lie down. I need to see mom. I need her. I need him. Before I knew it I was in the middle of the street. My ears are clouded and I hear people yelling my name. I sluggishly move my head around. Why are they yelling. I look forward, the last thing I see is the front of a car as it rams into my stomach making me pass out. The last thing I hear is will shrieking my name.