Chapter 3

Nico pov

"So hazel." I say trying to break the silence as we walk to school. "Are you excited for grade 10?" Hazel turns to face me "well not really I never really had that many friends. You know besides our group I don't have have any friends in my grade." She said with a sad face "well you know your always welcome with us." I say hinting to our group. Our "group" of friends is Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, and Reyna. Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Reyna are in grade 12 and are gonna graduate this year, while me, Leo, Frank and Piper are in grade 11. leaving Hazel in grade 10. Even though we all hang out in a group I'm not THAT close with every one I would say my true best friends are Hazel and Reyna. Thinking about this more I say. " At Least your best friends with Frank." She blushes and shakes her head "yea I guess so." I give her a side glance but don't ask any further. As we walk a little further the school comes into sight and we can see out group of friends standing together. Once we get close I break off to Reyna and Hazel breaks off to Frank. " Hey Reyna!" I say with a grin that hurts my face.
" Hey neeks looking just as emo as ever." Reyna says with a smirk. I slap her arm playfully while she opens them up for a hug which I happily oblige to. "So Nico have you seen the new kid?" She asks secretly titling her head to the side pointing to where they new kid was. I know most schools have like a billion people in them but half blood high is actually really small and every one knows every one. Atleast every one knows Percy and Annabeth there like the number one power couple in the school, Jason and piper in second. I follow her discrete head pointing to the side and trace them to a blonde guy with a black backpack, yellow shirt, and black jeans finished of with a bracelet with a sun on it. His back was turned away from us while he was talking to some one. " what about him?" I ask Reyna with a pointed look trying to say -keep your voice down know once else knows!- yep I told Reyna that I THINK that I'm gay. Key word is think. She know every thing to my family problems to my crush on Percy that passed a year ago. "Don't you like him?" She asks pulling me away from the group.
" he's ok." I reply in a low voice.
" how can you judge him when your only seeing his back." She said back " it's very easy see from his back you see he's very skinny and look he isn't slouching so he's probably pristine or whatever." I say pointing at his back as discreetly as I can. Reyna doesn't seem impressed "pristine or whatever? No were gonna talk to him." She said grabbing my arm an pulling me toward him. Oh gods well here he is. When we get to him I realized that his conversation was over and he was reading a small book about....medical supply's.After a second he notices were there. " Hi! I'm Will solace." He says waving. My eyes scroll over his body. His shirt has a sun on it that suspiciously looks like the sun emoji like the one with out the creepy face my eyes slowly scroll to his face.... GODS he's hot he has a thin face with a upturned nose and an amazing smile. "Hi my name is Renya and this is Nico." She said gesturing to herself and me. "well it's nice to meet you guys I'm in grade 11. What grade are you guys in?" He asks with another great smile. I'm not gonna lie I did melt a little. "I'm in grade 11 and Reyna is in grade 12." I say "that's great maybe you and me will have classes together." He says looking at me. Before I can say anything the bell rings. " oh shoot can one of you show me where room 202 is I have history first?" He said. " Sure I have history in that room to i'll show you." I said as we start walking. I can literally hear reynas lip forming her sinister smirk behind me.