Chapter 9

Will pov

Was I really gonna tell nico what happens within my family. I've never told anyone but for some reason I feel like I can trust him. I'm just scared about how he will react, you know considering he's..... You know. What ever if I ever want me and nico to become better friends some secrets need to come out. That's how people bond right? "Hey kid you can leave now." The nurse said catching my attention. "Ok thank you." I said getting up and leaving. Well no times better then the present, there was like 5 minutes left until the school day was over. I went to my Locker to collect my stuff. Then walked to nicos locker and waited for the bell to ring. BRING, the bell rang followed by the loud sound of a herd of teenagers running out of the classes. "Oh hey will! How are you feeling?" Nico asks when he saw me. "Better." I said quietly. "Good. So wanna hang out at Starbucks again?" Nico asks as he closes his locker. "Sure but how about not Starbucks?" I said blushing, it's ok I will tell him soon. "Yea that's fine lets go to McDonald's."  "Ok let's go." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the crowd. Wait, why did I do that? Oh my gods so embarrassing, but I can't stop now then it would bring even more attention to it. I guess I have to continue just don't let him see your blushing face Will! I rushed ahead, looking down so nico couldn't see my face.

Me and nico walked into the McDonald's and sat at a booth. "So will what were you trying to tell me in the nurses office?" Nico said opening his McDonald's happy meal "Oh I was hoping you would forget." "Well you don't have to tel-" "it's ok I want too!" I said quickly cutting him off. If I didn't tell him now I never would. "Well earlier this year my little-" "Nico?!" A voice yells as the door of McDonalds opens. I look around nicos head to see what's his face? Percy I think. Yea Percy and his girlfriend annabeth walking towards us. I peek towards Nico to see he was, Blushing? Before I could say anything Percy say in the booth besides Nico and annabeth sat besides me. "Hey neeks." Percy said putting his arm around Nico while laughing, obviously meant as a joke. But not to Nico who shrugged him off while blushing furiously. Why is he blushing? Percy who obviously didn't notice kept teasing him while I sat there totally confused. Does Nico like Percy?