Chapter 1

Nico pov

My life was great when I was younger... Well at least I think it was I cant really remember. Most of memories or from what Bianca used to tell me and from this one picture I have of my actual family. When I younger my mom and my dad were happy and as long as they were happy we were. By we I mean my 2 other siblings,Bianca who is 3 years older then me and my adopted sister Hazel who is 1 year younger. When I was around 4 my dad left my mom.I alway thought it was because he didn't love us and could never help but be mad at him. But my mother knew and still loved him.  My mother didn't know much English so she couldn't find a job, so she married a man who had enough money to support us..... And his two other kids. This is where the problem starts. I didn't know if mom really liked this man but I love her to much to disobey. These two other kids William and jimmy are the reasons my life suck. Well that and one other. William and jimmy devoted there lives to making Bianca's life living hell. I didn't know how bad it was until she committed suicide and all there attention turned to me. I now understand why Bianca snapped, I would have too if it wasn't for hazel and my mom. If I go I know hazel is next. I've taken years of this torture after Bianca died when I was 13. I am now 16 and hazel is 15. I'm in my third year of high school and all of my friends are in there fourth. I really have no one In my grade that like talking to. To make things even worse I think I might have had a crush on Percy, one of my older friends. Great. Well high school starts tomorrow.... Maybe, hopefully I will meet some one to call a friend.