Chapter 11

Before you read don't forget to follow :)

Nico pov

Ever since that day me and will went to McDonalds and Percy and annabeth showed up will hasn't talked to me. It's been a week. Did I do something wrong? Well whatever I did I have been a wreak this entire week! I didn't know how much I needed him. Reyna has been the only one to notice how sad I am and has tried to talk to will multiple times. Surprisingly will talked to her but Reyna will never tell me what they talk about. Great now two of my only friends won't talk to me. Even at home I have openly taken the ridicule of my step siblings and haven't fought back. One time it got so bad that I got a bruise on almost every part of my body. All I know is that I need will back.

Will pov:

I never knew how long I could hold a grudge until I tried. But at this point I have no idea why I'm still holding it. I haven't talked to Nico in a week. Over what? Percy? I don't know if that's what I'm angry about anymore. When I stopped talking to him Nico slid into the shadows of the school and hasn't come out. The one time I saw him walking around the school he had a bruise. The whole day I was worried. Reyna has been talking to me over this week. She's the only one I admitted to that I'm gay. I told her my plan, I'm going to ask Nico out! I need Nico in my life. He's like the ray of darkness in my bright life. What? All light has darkness and all darkness has light. Nico is my ray of darkness, something I can't live with out.