Chapter 13

So what did you guys think about last chapter?

Nico pov

Beeeeeeep-beeeeep-beeeep
I groan loudly. Where am I? I try breathing again and my chest shakes with pain. I slowly move my arm up and it come in contact with something. I start feeling it until it falls to the floor. Even still my eyes won't open. The crash of the thing falling brings footsteps and before I know it I'm back to sleep. My last thought flashed through my head. What's my name?!

Will pov
I sit outside of nicos hospital room with my head In my hands. Hazel, nicos sister, is crying with her boyfriends arm around her. They won't let me in to the room. I keep telling them that I'm his friend but they still won't have it. In front of me sits Nicos step siblings, who've I've identified as William and Jimmy. My mind slips to the time Nico told me how his siblings had reacted when they found out her was gay. A feel a deep scowl form on my lips.The assholes don't even seem to be the slightest bit sad. Kinda rude considering there step mother and there step brother are both in the hospital. Oh! That reminds me I should go pay my respects to nicos mom. I get up and slowly walk across the hall to where nicos moms room is. I'm about to walk in when I hear a couple of doctors and police officers talking on the other side of the door. I strain my ears to listen. "Ms. Di Angelo obviously died of abuse." "Yes by the bruises on her face we can see that she's been punched many times." "We had forensics take a look and they found traces of some one else's skin class under her nails." "So she tried to claw her attacker?" "Yes and they matched the skin cells to her current husband." The door suddenly opens as if they knew I was listening but before they could see me I ran back to nicos hospital room. What is he hell happened to nicos mom?!