And if he had he didn't really seem that eager and it was a 360 from his usual bright smile when meeting them..

Dean had said he wasn't going to cash in last night but he did?

"You're not listening to me! He stole that from me!"

Roman laughed and cut Seth off causing me to smile even though I knew it was just for show, " Just shut up, just shut up and stop complaining"

The crowd as well as Dean seemed to love how Roman was defending him.

"Its very simple. There is a very easy way to settle this" Roman dropped his mic and walked over to him but music blasted through the arena and I think his name was Shane, appeared on the stage.

He congratulated Dean and then announced there would be a match between Roman and Seth in the main event .

"No no no we had a match last night.... Did you consult Stephanie on this? I don't think Stephanie would approve of this?"

I rolled my eyes as I still disliked that bitch.

"That's a very good point! Hold on, let me check with her" I laughed as he spoke to 'Stephanie'.

Roman seemed happy about the decision.

He walked into the locker room and locked it behind him,but I soon heard banging on the door.

I raised my eyebrow, "I'm not mad guys okay? I lost it fair and square!" He called out.

"Well I didn't!" I heard Seth and he sighed and opened the door for them before sitting down .

"Sissy! " Dean smiled while Seth rolled his eyes but followed Dean to hug me as I smiled at them. I was happy to see them as I felt bad due to Roman and I having just left.

But in the end I was Roman's woman so I stood by him even though he wasn't sharing much.

"Yeah well it wasn't my fault, I was enjoying my popcorn while watching your match when the next thing I see is Shane heading towards me with my case telling me I had to cash in!" Dean whined , responding to what Seth had said before they entered the locker room .