chapter nineteen

"Look, there's time if you wanna stay back on this. We can always just not have to do this. If you wanna put a knee down on this we definitely can." Dean spoke as he got his knife and guns together. I just look up as I did the same.

"I'm ready. I can do this, and if we don't do this there's no telling what she's going to do. We've got to get Cas's grace back as well. Poor guy is struggling with humanity. Besides, her demons are the reason mom and Ben are dead." I snap softly as I place the gun in the back of my pants. We were at the place Cas directed us to to meet up with Annabelle. Dean let's out a sigh as he stops loading up his gun with bullets.

"Hunting isn't about revenge, kid. That's not why we do it."

"I know, and be happy that's not what I tried to do when he died. Be happy I didn't go behind your back and make a deal."

"And I am. You were strong about that. That's how I want you to always be. I don't want you making the Winchester mistake, okay? Your grandfather did it and I did it. Luckily, Sam hasn't done it. He's tried, but they wouldn't let him." he says as he sticks the knife in the pocket of his jacket and the gun in the back of his pants.

I couldn't promise to not do that if something happens tonight like I've been dreaming for the past two months. I won't be able to keep that promise. I can already feel it that I won't be able to. I can't live without my father.

"I can't promise that." I shut the trunk of the Impala to see Gabriel, Sam, Jael and Cas standing in front of the Impala. Sayge was inside the Impala. She was gonna stay and be look out for us. She protested against it but Cas was strict about the people who could join us inside. Only the six of us could go.

"At least try."

"There's a try but not a promise." was my last statement before I joined the other four at the front of the car.

"Okay, so, what's the plan?"

"You, Dean and I are gonna go in first. To get a good feel of what it's gonna look like before the angels go in there. When I give the signal, Cas will lead in Gabriel and Jael to our destination spot. Then it just goes on from there. The next steps will be on you, Harls. Think you got it?" Sam explains the plan one more time making sure everyone - not just me - had what we were gonna do.

"Definitely. I'm more than ready."

"Harley, just remember, don't let what she says get to you. She's going to try and break you. She may be successful, but that's up to you if she is. Keep in control." Cas placed a hand on my shoulder with one of his famous looks that I haven't given a name to yet. I just nod before looking to the five of them with a shaky breath.

"Before we go I have something to say myself. Please, just, none of you die tonight. Please? As you all know I've been having one hell of a dream for the past two months and right now I don't think I've ever been so scared about something that's about to happen. You guys, you're the only family I have left and if we go biologically, Sam, Dean - dad, you guys are all I have. I can't have either of you dying tonight, okay? For the angels, don't die guys. You have advantages that these two don't have. Use them. I know they're great hunters but I can't lose them. Especially my dad so just please help me out with this. I love you all. Now, let's go kill some sons of bitches." I walk through the circle of men to walk to the front door of warehouse. I heard footsteps behind me and that's when I let one of them get in front because that was also apart of the plan.

"Nice pep talk, kid. Really proud of you." Dean joins my side as Sam lead the way in this dark, smelly, abandoned warehouse. I smile as I had my had on my gun while my Angel's Blade was in my jacket.

"Well, had to pump everyone up somehow." I smile as we come to a stop in the middle of the warehouse. I look around in curiosity of what to do now. That was until a demon hopped down in front of Sam. I pull my gun up with my finger on the trigger. I knew better than to go ahead and pull it.