Bad Things (MGK)

(slight mention of sex ahead just a heads up) (also bit of a long chapter today)

Btw go follow SatanIsMyRealFather because they're so supportive with my book 😊

Nico

For the rest of the night, Will and I watched the Walking Dead marathon that was on TV at the time. At one point, he basically had to hold me back from beating in the screen when Glenn died.

Towards around the fifth episode in, Will and I grew drowsy. We decided to try and get some sleep for the days ahead, so I reached over to the nightstand and picked up the remote. I pressed the power button and the TV flickered off.

"Good night, Nico." Will pulled me closer to his chest and laid his arm across my waist. I burrowed further into his embrace and wrapped my arms around his upper torso.

"'Night, Will." Gradually, we both fell asleep to the quietness of the hotel room. I could hear crickets chirping as I dozed off.

-----------------------

Once again, I dreamt of that damn room.

Except this time, I wasn't tied up. I was perched on the edge of my seat, looking around for Bianca. At that moment, she was nowhere in sight.

"Looking for me, brother?" Bianca's voice rang from behind me, startling me. "I'm not here to terrorize you tonight. Just to talk."

Bianca walked around from the back of the chair. She leaned against the side of it and sighed. "One of you is going to die when we meet. You have the option of choosing, Nico."

"Why are you not being a psychopath now?"

"I figured you deserve a day or two of non-terrifying nightmares. So- who's it gonna be? Will, Percy, or you?"

"You can't just make me do this. You know I'm not going to say Will or Percy so you might as well just kill me now."

"You see, I need your preference beforehand. You would rather die to save your friends, am I correct?"

"I'm going to kill you with my bare hands."

"You can try. You're still going to meet your violent end, King of Nothing."

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. "Why can't you just leave us be?"

"King, you should put your affairs in order. Do everything that you want to do or haven't had the chance to do in the next day or two because you're not getting out of this alive." Bianca got up from the arm of the chair.

"I don't hate you, Bianca. Even though you want to kill me or my friends, I don't hate you."

------------------------

Will

"Oh god. Oh god what am I going to do?"

In my groggy state, I could faintly hear the sound of Nico's voice. I reached out with my arm that felt too heavy and realized that Nico was no longer next to me.

Reluctantly, I peeled my eyelids apart and sat up. Under the dim moonlight creeping in through the windows, I could see Nico pacing worriedly around the room.

"Nico?" I called out to him "Are you alright?" I stood up from the bed and walked over to him. He continued mumbling to himself, not hearing what I said. "Nico, it's too early. Come back to bed." I reached out and gently tugged on his hand.