Angel With a Shotgun (The Cab)

Will

OK but first go follow Fangirl_Trash16 she's a giant dickbag but you'll love her

Also it's a fluff chapter just so you fuckers get a break

Nico was lying next to me, sleeping silently. I guess it was good, he hadn't had a bad nightmare since he fell asleep on my shoulder.

The only indication that something was wrong in his dreams was that he was trembling slightly. I pressed myself closer to him, hoping to comfort him. With the free hand that wasn't supporting Nico's head, I cupped his cheek and gently stroked his cheekbone. His eyes fluttered open at my touch, revealing those sparkling chocolate brown irises. They still reflected the fear that he had experienced in his dream, floating around in his shimmering eyes.

Nico closed his eyes and nuzzled closer to my chest, if there was such a thing.

"Well, good morning, Sunshine," I teased him and rubbed my thumb along his upper arm.

Nico muttered something along the lines of  "Don'tcallmethat" and shifted slightly so he was further underneath the fluffy covers.

I leaned down and pecked him on the lips. His sleepy state hindered him from responding right away, but once his brain registered "oh fuck you're being kissed better do something," Nico leaned up to deepen the kiss. I could feel him grinning into it as our lips moved in sync.

I rolled onto my side in order to get a better position in the kiss. My right hand traveled to grip his bony waist as my left reached up to touch the back of his neck. Both of Nico's arms draped loosely around the back of my neck, pulling me slightly downward towards him.

Eventually, we had to break away for air. I rested my forehead against his as we both caught our breaths.

Nico giggled, which, I might add, was the best sound I've heard, and bit his lip. "Best. Alarm. Clock. Ever."

Laughing, I reached up and brushed some flyaway strands of black hair from his forehead. In place of the strands, I laid a gentle kiss.

I heard Nico sigh in content. "I cannot believe that we're actually...I don't know, a thing?"

"What are we?" I looked down into his eyes.

"We're gay as fuck right now but I suppose you mean what we are in terms of relationship." Nico's eyes crinkled up at the corners as he smiled.

"Does this mean we're dating?"

"I suppose it does," Nico bit his lip again.

"You know, I can do that for you. Trust me." I nodded at his lip, which had and indent of teeth marks.

Nico laughed and scolded me. "Bad Will. Not yet."

I joked around with him by pulling a wounded puppy facial expression.

In response, Nico smiled and leaned up to lightly brush my lips with his.

"We should probably get up. We've got a lot of planning to do for the battle."

Almost as soon as I said the words, "get up," Nico ducked underneath the blankets and curled himself around me.

I sighed and playfully rolled my eyes, attempting to pull his limbs from their death grip around my body. Eventually, I succeeded in doing so and rolled off of the bed and stood up.
Nico was still laying curled up in a ball facing me underneath the blankets.

With a grin, I developed a plan. I tiptoed across the floor to the other side of the bed and poised myself above Nico.

"Will I swear to the gods if you pick me up-"

My hands shot out and underneath Nico, hoisting him out of the bed. The blankets were still wrapped around him as he flailed to get out of my grasp.

Before he could protest further, I marched out of the room and into the hallway, carrying Nico bridal-style.

Still trapped underneath the blankets, Nico wiggled tirelessly, but only managed to poke his head out from the blankets. He scowled good-naturedly at me, causing me to laugh.

I walked steadily down the hallway to Percy's room. For some reason, we had gotten rooms five away from each other.

Upon reaching the door, I maneuvered to the side and knocked on the door with my elbow.

"Be there in a sec!" Percy's muffled voice called from inside the room. A few seconds later, the click of the lock was heard and the door swung open.

Taken aback at the sight of Nico in my arms, Percy raised an eyebrow and said nothing as he stood back to let us in the room. He decided not to question it, I supposed.

I strode into the room, being careful to not hit Nico's head on the door. Or wall. Or just in general.

I took a seat at the table in the center of the room, letting Nico sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his torso and nuzzled my head into his shoulder from behind.

I felt Nico shift a little, moving his head to look at me. He smirked and leaned backwards into my chest.

It was at this moment we remembered that there was another person in the room. Percy still stood by the door with a dumbfounded expression on his face. "I take it that you two got closer last night."

Both Nico and I laughed. "Well we didn't hook up, if that's what you mean," I gently laid a kiss on the back of Nico's neck.

"I'm happy for you two. Honestly," Percy smiled.

"Thanks, Perce," Nico spoke in a shy voice.

Percy moved to sit at the table as well, on the opposite side. On the table in front of him were maps and post-it notes that were scrawled upon. "We need to have a plan for when we get into the mountains. I would assume that Bianca is in the Denali Mountain because it's the largest. More room for troops."

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Two days. Which is why we need to get our plan in motion today," Percy paused. He spoke next in a small voice, his eyes cast down to the floor. "We should probably IM Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter just in case, you know, something goes awry."

Both Nico and I nodded, but said nothing. We knew what could possibly happen in the next few days.

"We'll do tomorrow. Before we leave."

----------------------------

It was around four in the afternoon when we finally finished planning. We were all worn out, and had just finished the food room service had brought up.

Nico got up from the seat next to me. He had moved there sometime during planning in order to spare me a dead leg. He reached out his hand to pull me up. "C'mon, let's go watch TV or something. I'm tired."

I took his hand, gathered the blankets from this morning we had discarded, and said a goodbye to Percy. Nico led us back to the room and closed the door.

"Good gods, I haven't been able to kiss you all day," I laughed and pulled Nico closer to me by the waist.

Nico wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. He had to tilt his head upwards, since I was so much taller than him. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He obliged, and soon we were exploring each other's mouths.

We eventually broke apart, panting for air.

"Hey, Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

I am well aware you want to FUCKING MURDER ME BY NOW BUt I'm sorry for not updating since New Year's 😂😂😭