Save Me A Spark (Sleeping With Sirens)

The air had grown chillier. Leaves on the trees turned vibrant colors. Pumpkin flavored food and drinks seemed to be EVERYWHERE.

Fall had come.

I smiled to myself as I walked back to my cabin with Will. Today, I moved back into it. I was slightly crestfallen when Chiron told me that it was completely fixed and that I could move back. Will, however looked to the bright side of the things.

"At least you don't have to deal with my or my siblings' snoring at night. You can sleep in peace now."

"I highly doubt that." I sighed as we reached the black door to my cabin.

"If you ever have a nightmare, just sneak over to my cabin. You're stealthy."

"You really want me to get eaten by harpies, don't you?" I joked, turning the key and pushing the door open.

"Be one less whiny person I have to deal with." he started laughing, patting my shoulder. "I'm kidding, you're one of the few people I actually enjoy being around."

At his words, my stomach erupted in a tidal of fluttering skeletal butterflies. "Don't lie, I annoy the shit out of you."

He paused as we walked inside. "True."

I stopped staring at Will, gazing in wonder around the room. It had been completely remodeled by the Hephaestus cabin. New beds and bedding had been hauled in, being set up in the exact same place as the previous were, The wall where the ugly writing had been painted was now painted over, a new painting of the Batman symbol on it.

"Oh my gods, I love it." I breathed, in awe of the room.

Will put his hand on my shoulder. "I knew you would. I helped with the designing."

I turned around and raised my eyebrows at him. "Really?"

He nodded, smirking.

"Thank you." I wrapped him in a hug. He tensed at first, but relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in his scent, faintly of strawberries and vanilla. If it had been anyone else, I would've tensed up and pulled away. With Will, however, I felt comfortable.

It was strange how much you could change due to one person. And amazing.

"Well, I should let you get settled in, so I'm going to go. Come get me if you need anything." he said as he went to exit the room.

"Okay."

Just as he took a step outside, he stopped and turned his head. "Oh, and Nico?"

I hummed in response. "Hm?"

"You better be at the campfire tonight." He smirked mischievously and left the cabin.

"Okay." I whispered and bit my lip. I took a glance at my newly-made bed and almost melted.

I walked to the bed and collapsed face-first into the comforter, falling asleep almost instantly.

I was in a dark room, tied to a chair. I thrashed about, trying to loosen my restraints. The only light came from a dimly lit torch, flickering orange against the wall, which was grimy and wet. A low humming resonated throughout the room, messing with my hearing.

I finally gave up, slumping against the hard, wooden chair. Squinting, I tried to make out any shapes in the darkness.

All of the sudden, the room flooded with a bloodred light. Directly in front of me stood my sister.

My dead sister.

And she looked royally pissed.

"You killed me." Bianca was practically shaking with anger, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. Her normally brown eyes were the color of blood and dilated.

I felt tears spring to my eyes as I wriggled in the ropes binding me to the chair. "No, Bianca! I promise I didn't!" I struggled with the words, starting to panic.

"YOU'RE LYING! I SAW YOU KILL ME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, livid.

"No, I didn't! Please, Bianca! You were electrocuted!" Tears were streaming down my face as I relentlessly pulled against the ropes.

"Liar!" In one swift motion, she reached out and smacked me across the face.

I cried out in pain as my head snapped to the side. She laughed madly, a sneer forming across her features.

"Ghost King?" she smirked, circling around the chair. "You can't even fight your dead sister!"

"Nico!" a muffled voice called from somewhere outside of the room.

"Well, it looks as if our visit has been cut short." She trained her demonic eyes on me. "I'm sure we'll have more fun next time, King of Nothing." Bianca sneered as her form flickered and faded away.

"Nico, wake up!" My shoulder was being shaken vigorously. "Come on!"

I gasped and rolled over, leaning over the side of the bed. I retched and a trashcan was placed near me. Grabbing it, I vomited into it, choking.

Whoever shook me awake now held my hair back, keeping it away from my face as I emptied the contents of my stomach.

"It's okay, Nico." I immediately recognized Will's voice, calming me down slightly.

I finally coughed up the rest of the bile, wiping my mouth on a towel that Will had gotten for me. "Eww," I looked down at myself. My tee shirt was completely soaked with cold sweat, making me shiver and my shirt to stick to me. "I'm all sweaty and gross." I looked up into his blue eyes.

He laughed and shook his head. "It's not your fault. Here, lets get you into something more comfortable." Will took my arm and helped me up, steadying me when I swayed and got light-headed. He helped me over to the bathroom and helping me sit down.

"Ugh, I can do this myself, Will." I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest.

Will shook his head and got a washcloth from the cabinet above me. He wet it at the sink and handed it to me. "Here, Stubborn, put this on your forehead while I look for some baggy clothing."

I took it and did what he said, feeling better immediately. "Whatever, Persistent."

He ignored me as he went to look for clothes in my wardrobe.

I waited for a few minutes as he searched, pressing the washcloth to my forehead and trying not to fall off the toilet lid.

Finally, he came back in and handed me a large, black tee shirt and some jogging pants. "Put these on. Yell if you crack your head open."

I took the clothes from his hand. "Yeah, I'll be sure to do that."

"Jerk," he chuckled as he closed the door.

"Bitch!" I laughed and got undressed, slipping the sweat-soaked shirt over my head and peeling off my skinny jeans. I dropped the dry shirt over my head and pulled on the baggy sweatpants. Opening the door, I saw Will sitting on my bed, facing away from me, examining his hand for some reason.

"What's wrong?" I leaned against the door frame.

He jerked around, looking startled. "Oh, uh, nothing." Will slipped his hand behind his back, plastering a smile onto his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're lying. What's wrong, Will?" I walked over to him.

He sighed, bringing his hand out from behind his back.

His knuckles were torn and split, bleeding slightly.

My eyes widened. "What happened?"