Summary

(IF YOU HAVENT READ ALREADY DONE IT WILL GIVE AWAY ALOT OF SPOILERS, THIS IS A WARNING)

My mate is what we call special. Actually that's an understatment. If I had to get a mate why couldn't he be like, normal. Just a normal guy that will love me for the rest of my life, and put me before him, like mates are supposed to! Instead the Moon Goddess gives me him! The cocky asshole. Our story isnt as cliché as you may think. I guess that we sort of have a past and that's what makes things worse! The best part... he is the Alpha... for a pack across the world! I know, how can I even explain this to my family! This is horrible.

Chapin (pronounced exactly as spelled chæ pin) could deal with not having a mate, but those dreams were crushed the day she felt the pull when she was only fifteen. Like any good story things don't go as Chapin planed. Especally the part where her mates pack is on the other side of the world. Things get complicated and she is starting to go nuts. She cant help thinking that she might just have to reject him. The thought is unbarable but it might be the only way. Maybe the Moon Goddess made a mistake.

This is a short story, Takes place a couple months after the epilogue in AD

This is a short story, Takes place a couple months after the epilogue in AD. I have decided to post this next so first chapter should be next week.

Okay just so everyone knows there are some things I need to tell you about this book before you start reading.

- There will be Swearing / Cussing. If your not about that this book isn't for you.

- I have really bad Grammar! I'm sorry in advance about that. I try my best and I am looking for someone to edit all my stories.

- I don't own any of the videos, pictures or gifs. I do own my characters and the plot!

- I try to update once a week.

Thank you for choosing this book to read! It does mean a lot to me! I hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

-Kaira