My love (12)

After training Shane walks over to me.

"Since its um Friday I was wondering if I could take you out on a date tonight." I think about this for a moment. I take in my mate he looks nervous. I smile to reassure him.

"Sure."

"Okay be ready by 6. And wear something comfortable." He smiles at me goofily and walks away. I smile to myself knowing that he is all mine.

I rush into the house looking at the time, 3 pm. I mind link Ava and Hunter. I tell them to meet me in our room and they both respond. When I get there I sit on my bed, pull my knees to my chest and take some breaths. The week is coming to a close and I'm kind of freaking out. We need to mate tomorrow. Ava walks in and looks at me. Her eyes widen and she leaves the room again. I don't see her again until her and Hunter walk in together. Hunter is holding chocolate and Ava has an ice pack and pills.

"Guys," I tell them. "It's not that time I'm just panicking."

"Why?" Ava asks putting everything down in the desk. Hunter throws the chocolate at me and I catch it and take a bite.

"Tomorrow is Saturday." I tell them.

"Okay?" Hunter looks confused.

"I have to do the thing tomorrow." I whisper yell at them and both their eyes widen.

"I forgot about that." Hunter says and I glare at her.

"Glad you can." I snap at her.

"What's really going on Chapin?" Ava asks sitting beside me.

"Shane's taking me out tonight some date."

"We'll help you get ready!" Hunter smirks and I nod.

"I don't know what to wear though. He said comfortable."

"It can still be cute if it's comfortable." Ava tells me. Both of my friends raid my closet looking for a suitable outfit. Ava pulls out my burgundy scarf and throws it at me. I smile loving this scarf but never finding a reason to wear it. Hunter pulls out my black skinny jeans and chucks them at me as well. I laugh shaking my head at my friends.

I slip both items on and look towards my friends. They are arguing if I should wear a black top or white. I slip past them and grab my blue button up shirt. I put it on and tie up the bottom so it sits on my waist. I turn to see Ava and Hunter staring. They look at the outfit with squinting eyes.

When they are satisfied with it Ava offers to do my hair. She bumps my bangs and pulls the rest back into a bun. Hunter grabs my earrings and ankle boots. I smile at my friends. Hunter quickly starts my makeup keeping it mostly natural. Hunter leaves at 5 stating she has to go study. I glare at my best friend and let her go. Ava adds some finishing touches and smiles at me in the mirror.

Ava passes me a note when she is all finished. "Don't open it until 6." She smirks at me and walks away. I look at the time and it's 5:40. I sit there waiting for Shane. I twist the note in my hands. Curiosity gets the best of my and five minutes before 6 I open the note. Inside is a letter and a little recipe card. I read the letter first.

Chapin,

For this evening I decided to play a game I used to love as a child. Hide and seek. Now I must tell you that I am very good at this game. Let's see who wins.