Info

So this is a chapter where I clear up any confusion and questions!

When is the sequel to Already Done coming out?

I honestly have no idea. I have crazy writers block when it come to it but I'm trying and I'll keep you all updated.

What was up with that last paragraph?

That kind of sets up the feel for the next book which is the sequel.

Is this the last we see of Chapin and Shane?

Nope the sequel will have everyone. Ari, Logan, Adam, Clara, Beth, Kiera and her mate, Grey, Lucia, Dax and his mate, Ava, Hunter, Chapin, Shane, Lukas, Jessy, and new characters as well!

What will you be doing next?

I will be posting Knock on my door. I'm super pumped for it and have lots of ideas and plot twists for it! You should check it out if you have time! I'll post the summary for you all to read. 

Skyla loved music. She could play the piano, guitar, base, trumpet, and the violin, and of course she wanted to learn more. She wrote her own music, her voice not the best but according to her best friend Ardyn she was amazing. With lyrics to fill her life and her books pages she is just a normal girl.

All Noah wanted to do was sing. That's what got him to post on youtube with his best friend Flynn. Never did they expect the video to go viral a week after posting it. There life is turned upside down when they get a record deal. The label adds two others to the duo and the outcome is Riot. The band instantly takes off being one of the fastest bands to become known world wide. Noah is having a hard time adjusting to the new fans, band members, and of course all the time his new job is taking up.

What happens when these two very different people meet? Well it all started with a knock on the door.

Alright I hope that helped!

Vote

Comment

-Kaira