Epilouge (14)

I look out of the window of the car. We are driving away from London. Shane says they live in the cover of the trees by the beach just off the coast. I listen to my music feeling cut off from everyone and tired.

Chapin? I hear Hunter say through our link and I want to cry. Tears form in my eyes blurring my vision.

Yea?

We miss you.  Ava says and a tear breaks through and slowly slides down my cheek.

I haven't even been gone for a full day guys. I can feel their sadness and it's affecting me. Shane can feel my emotions and he grabs my hand.

Come home please. Hunter tells me and I just take a deep breath.

I love you both. I tell them before clearing my thoughts. I leave the link open but no one says anything else. No one knows what else there is to say. We all know I can't come home and that pretty soon they won't be able to talk to me through the link. There is a weight on my chest because I know that there is nothing I can do to change what is happening.

As soon as we get to the pack house I'm shocked. It's huge. I thought our pack was big. There's is huge.

It's ours now. Mariah reminds me. I take a deep breath and open up the car door. I see faces creeping through the glass. Shane comes out after me and places his arm around me. I faces in the window disappear.

"Welcome home." Shane whispers to me. I stare at the house which must be the pack house. I go to grab my luggage. The men grabbing it out stops me.

"It's our privilege Luna." He bow their heads at me. When they stand I can see in their eyes that it's not because they want to it's because they are forced to. I clear my throat.

"Thank you for the offer but I can handle my own luggage." I tell them. I grab it out. They are not my slaves. Shane comes over and grabs out his luggage as well where as Terrance just walks inside no glance spared to his pack members. Ariel also comes over and grabs her luggage.

I walk inside with it. The house is dead silent. I can hear Terrance walking.

"We have a new pack member. The ceremony will commence in two hours." He leaves the room and I stand there shocked. So soon? I begin to freak out. What are their colors? What if I have nothing to wear? Ariel comes over to me.

"Here I'll help you find something." She leads me out of the pack house and towards a little hut a little ways away. I enter the house and it's homey and cute.

"Who's house is this?"

"Shane made it for you guys before he left." She tells me. I look around loving everything.

"It's beautiful." I mumble to myself. She leads me to the master bedroom. She helps me unload a little of my luggage.

"What do you want to wear?" She asks me.

"What are your pack colors?" I ask her and she smiles a little.

"Blue and green. Most will be in green." She tells me but I know that means I need to wear blue. I nod and look through the boxes laying around the room. My life all boxed up to be moved here. I look for the dress I wore to homecoming. I pull it out and Ariel nods an approval.