They are here. (3)

The rest of the week passes by as slowly as possible. I train for almost seven hours everyday and it just about kills me but Saturday is my first day off and I plan on spending it by the lake with the girls. When I wake Saturday morning. I awake at the break of dawn again. I am a early raiser so I always wake up with the sun shining through my window. I walk to the temple again like I have been doing for the past week. Mom has been coming with me but she doesn't stay more than two hours. I decide to not stay long today because I want to relax with my girls but I know they wont be up for at least two more hours.

"Hey baby." Mom smiles at me as we walk together the rest of the way. I smile at her as she hugs me close. Mom came after me last saturday and held me as I cried. She took me home and put me to bed, like she used to do when I was younger. I love that she is there for me. I havn't talked to dad, he didn't even come to see me train at all this week. Grey and Dax both say I'm a fast learner. Dax being the Beta is helping me as well. He's a little younger than me and he will be meeting his mate later this year and is so pumped for it. I on the other hand could live without a mate, but now I have to have one that I can't even chose myself?

"Chapin?" My mom looks at me as we enter the temple. I look to my mom. "What are you going to pray about today?"

"My mate." I decided yesterday I need to ask the moon goddess about this mate of mine. Mom nods smiling at me as we both start praying. We spend maybe two hours here before mom gets up and she is shocked to see that I'm leaving too.

"Your-"

"The girls and I are having a lazy day." She smiles.

"Well lets get going." We walk back to the pack land laughing and talking about random stuff. I look at her and ask the one question I'm dreading.

"What time do they get here?"

"You father said he would call when they get here." Is all she tells me as I nod. We go our seperate ways when the pack house comes into our vision. I walk up to my room to see Ava, Hunter and Lucia getting ready.

"Finally your back." Ava says. "I wanted to borrow this!" She holds up my bright pink bikini as I smirk.

"Rory will love it." Her eyes widen and she blushes.

"Awe look!" Hunter smiles wearing Ava's gold bikini. Lucia comes out of the bathroom laughing wearing my red and black plaid bikini. I walk over to my closet and look through my suits when Hunter pulls me away. "Nah, I got something special that only you could pull off." I look at her confused until I see it. It's beautiful. It's mint green with regular straps but it has a flowing piece that accentuates my uh, cleavage. The bottoms look normal it's just so simple I love it. I put it on.

"Your eyes pop perfectly with that suit!" Lucia tells me as I smile. I put on a cream summer dress as a cover and the other girls put clothes over top as well. I grab my white sunglasses and some tanning lotion. I'm the palest out of all of us so I need to get some color. I grab a whole whack load of towels and we all rush away to the beach.

"Where are you girls going?" Grey asks us placing his arm around his mates waist.

"The lake for the day." Ava tells him. We hop in my Jeep and get ready for the drive.

"Is that so?" He smirks. "We'll be joining you in about twenty minutes." He walks away as I shake my head.

"Whatever. Lets go!" I squeal like a little girl. Hunter laughs as she hops in the driver seat and I sit shot gun. We drive blasting our music. We get there and Ava pulls out the four tanning chairs we brought. We slap on tanning lotion and lay under the warm sun. No word of a lie twenty minutes later the guys pull up in Dusty's truck. As soon as they do they all strip and run for the lake. I smirk as I stand and Lucia starts doing the same. I smirk at her, being that both Ava and Hunter never jump off the dock with me. We rush over just as the guys jump off.