Why did it have to be him? (2)

After I caught Grey, because he can't run very fast while laughing, I punched him as hard as I could. I rushed away from all of my so called friends and went to find Ava and Hunter. I found them at the lake and rushed over to them.

"Did you hear?"

"What?" Ava asks looking towards me. Hunter must be swimming in the lake. Being that it's May 20th summer is on the way and the lake is heated up more than usual.

"Shane is coming." I state. Ava and Hunter know how much I hate him. Ava lifts her sunglasses to the top of her head as her brown eyes meet mine.

"Seriously?" I nod as she shakes her head. I see Hunter notice me and make her way over to us.

"What am I going to do?" I ask as Hunter rushes over.

"Whats up?" She asks me drying herself with a towel.

"Shane's coming." She looks at me shocked.

"Your dad knows that both you and Grey hate him right?"

"We have made it very clear but we both just 'need to get to know him better'." I mimic my dad's voice as the girls snicker. "Why out of all people did he have to be the son of my dad's best friend? It's so annoying. I can't wait for summer when we can go and see Adam and Ari." Ari and Logan got engaged, we all saw that coming. Ari called me last week to tell me. I was so happy for her and I get to be a brides maid, which makes me happy.

"I can't believe that she and Logan are getting married" Ava says again.

"When are you and Rory getting married?" Hunter asks as I laugh. Ava and Rory are practically perfect but Ava says she doesn't like him 'like that'. Yea I know, we all think its bogas too.

"We are not going to get married." She says.

"Ok, Miss I went home with him after almost every party senior year." Hunter says as I laugh. She blushes.

"It wasn't like that!" We mimic her as she shakes her head at us. She goes back to sun tanning as both Hunter and I start planning her wedding out loud. I see Grey and his friends walking over Rory among them.

"Hey look here comes lover boy now." Hunter smirks as Ava punches her arm and I laugh.

"What cha talking about?" Lucia asks us as she sits down beside me.

"Weddings." I smirk. Ava blushes.

"Who's wedding?" She asks excitedly. Lucia loves planning weddings when her and Grey got married, she planned pretty much the whole thing by herself. That also happened to be around the time of my cousin Adam and Clara's wedding so we weren't able to go to their wedding. Ava glares at me as I go to answer Lucia's question.

"Ari and Logan's of course." I smile at her as I see Ava visibly relax. Hunter laughs but tries to hide it as Ava glares at her.

"So when is Shane coming?" Ava asks Grey changing the subject.

"A week from today." I roll my eyes at the mention of his name.

"This is so awesome." Lucia smiles as both Grey and I glare at her. We all spend the rest of the day just hanging out at the lake. Grey and Lucia spend most of their time lip locked which made me want to gag. Around supper time we head back home. Grey, Lucia and I head to supper with my parents. I rush into my childhood home and to the dining room. I see mom setting the table.

"Hello my dear." My mother greets me as I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "Help me set the table?"

"Of course." I follow mom into the kitchen. Mom and I aren't very close but we are closer than dad and I.