Reaching the gates, the three of us easily caught two similar faces; almost like carbon copies of each other. One was smirking and the other had a stoic expression. My lips parted in surprisement, while from the corner of my eye I saw Eunhye sparing a glance and a grin forming on her lips. Meanwhile, Soobin's brows formed a bridge.

"How's my favorite sister?"

A taller figure approached us, his lips were curled up and he was wearing aviators. He was wearing a button up shirt and black slacks. The dark earring on his right ear was shining and eye-catching as he made his way towards us.

"Stupid, I'm your only sister." Soobin clicked her tongue before folding her arms irritatedly.

This caused the male to chuckle, his hands finding the pockets of his slacks and shoving them in. His smile - smirk, actually - widened when his head moved and caught a glimpse of Eunhye and I.

"Jisoo oppa!" My enthusiastic cousin calls out and brings her phone down for a moment. "You look really cool!"

"Ah, I always do," Park Jisoo replies before raising his hand to remove his aviators; his soft, gentle, and brown eyes meeting ours.

"Oh please, stop flattering him, Eunhye. Also, it's not nice to say such lies."

"Soobin-ah! Why are you so mean to your older brother?! And call me Jisoo oppa!" He whined.

I giggled at the sight of Jisoo and Soobin arguing again. Suddenly another figure appeared, his expression quite darker in comparison to Jisoo's. His eyelashes were very dark too, defining his slightly chinky and sharp eyes. His right hand was up, gripping the strap of his bag whereas the other was down inside his pockets. He was wearing the exact same uniform as Jisoo.

"Jihoon oppa!" Eunhye waved her hands at the newly arrived guy, her smile still as wide and welcoming as before.

He only gave her a glance before turning his attention elsewhere; it seemed rude and cold but we were used to it, plus, Eunhye isn't really offended.

"Why are the two of you here?" Soobin speaks as she looked up at the two while raising a quizzical eyebrow.

Park Jisoo and Jihoon are twins and are Soobin's older brothers. The two are incredibly the same regarding physical aspects; same figure and same shape of face, only their eyes differ from one another. But in reality, the two are no where near similar. Their attitudes are apparently unalike; one is happy-go-lucky and the other is serious and strict. They're college students and are studying in Kaijō University. Jisoo is also an athlete, meanwhile Jihoon likes music. The latter can play the guitar, the drums—he can sing too.

"We're picking you up, sis," Jisoo replied, motioning a bit to his silver-painted car.

She glowered, "Both of you should be in class right now, if I'm not mistaken."

"New school year, new schedule," he shrugged. "No worries, sis, we didn't cut class. We're not the type of guys who would ditch important lessons—"

"Jihoon isn't like that, but I know you are."

"Yah!"

I smiled to myself as I enjoy their little fight. Eunhye focused on her phone again, while I was also able to a catch few stares from some students looking at our direction. Probably because of the twins.