Famous in Love

C H A R A C T E R S

MEET LUNA PARK// Recently graduated high school with a strong theater background. Tired of the same routines and the high expectations that her parents have for her, she takes a risk and moves to California in hopes of becoming an actress and living the life that she has always desired. Once in LA, she signs with a talent agent, and soon enough, finds herself on the right path towards her career. With confidence and determination, she is willing to do whatever it takes to make those dreams a reality.

MEET MARK TUAN// Member of the popular boy group GOT7 (Main rapper, dancer, & visual). He helps in the production of their songs and composes many of the lyrics. He quickly rose to fame when their album became multi-platinum; their world tour selling out within minutes. Praised by millions of fans everywhere, he and his members are known to be international superstars.

_______________________

RATED PG13

_______________________

Start Date// 08.07.16

_______________________

"Famous in Love" is also available on AFF!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1160647

_______________________
A U T H O R 'S N O T E

Hey everyone! Thankyou for taking the time to stop by and giving my story a chance. I hope you enjoy this journey along with me, as I write my first ever fanfiction. Comments are encouraged!
_______________________

WINNER of the 2016 KPOP WATTY'S
#ROOKIE AWARD