Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?

Start from the beginning

I look at the Doctor my mouth wide open, "But are you sure? I mean a lot is going on right now," I begin.

"Come on Luke. I would really like your company. Just one trip," he winks at me.

I look over to the attic door before I look back at the Doctor. I nod my head, "Okey I would like that. One trip then straight back to this point in time," I say as I get off the sofa and the Doctor puts his hand on my shoulder bringing me into the Tardis closing the door behind us.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I stop by the controls of the Tardis.

"That is a surprise Luke," smiles the Doctor.

"Oh no he has that look," says Rory who gives me a weird glance before looking at Amy.

"Oh its not that bad," laughs Amy.

Suddenly the Tardis goes into a fit of rage and starts to shake and fade in and out.

"What is going on!" shouts Rory.

"Minor malfunction," says the Doctor.

"Minor!" Amy says loudly.

"Something has locked onto the Tardis and is pulling us to it," the  Doctor tells us.

"Does this happen often?" I ask.

"This Doctor seems a bit on the crazy side," says Lenny inside my head. I smile but don't say anything.

"It does happen on occasion. What are you smiling about?" the Doctor asks me, "Did Lenny say something?"

"No," I lie.

"Does he think bow-ties are cool?"

"Bow-ties? What is that?" asks Lenny.

I laugh, "He doesn't even know what a bow-tie is."

"Figures," says the Doctor.

The Tardis suddenly stops with a loud and shaky thud. I stumble at the sudden impact but manage to stay on my feet.

"You get use to it," says  Amy as she heads towards the door.

"I never have!" says Rory.

"Yet," the Doctor smiles as he pats me on the shoulder.

"Hold on!  Is it safe out there?" I ask.

"Probably not," says the Doctor.

"Then why are we rushing out there?"

"Because Luke that's what we do," the Doctor laughs as he pushes me towards the exit of the Tardis.

I shake my head but I follow Amy, Rory and the Doctor out the Tardis.

Why did I agree to this?

"Is this it? I was expecting...well more," sighs Amy.

"What more do you want. Fresh air, a forest and...hold on what is that," says the  Doctor curiosity getting the better of him and we haven't even been here two minutes.

"Looks like a maze. One of those mazes you get at some theme parks or the maze in the harry potter films," Rory says quickly.

"Where are we?" I ask the Doctor.

"Not sure yet but only one way to find out. Come on to the Maze!" the Doctor says as he leads the way with Rory and Amy right behind him.

I sigh softly before I follow after them feeling like something isn't quite right.