Robyn and Hermione started to make their way towards them.

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental."

"Yeah it is, isn't it. Suppose I was a bit distraught." Ron grinned.

"Boys." Hermione muttered while shaking her head.

Harry grinned. He was just happy he had all of his friends back. The tournament didn't look as scary anymore. He could make it through. He was going to make it through.

>>>

Harry, Robyn, Ron and Hermione all sat with each other at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall, eating breakfast.

Robyn was in a pretty sour mood as she watched Harry practically drool over Cho, who was laughing with her friends at the Ravenclaw table.

It seemed she sensed Harry staring at her for she whispered something to her friends and they all turned to face the raven haired boy.

Harry - being the adorable idiot he was - took a drink from his goblet and then proceeded to smile and wave at Cho, in the process the pumpkin juice spilling from his mouth and all over his uniform. Harry turned away from them red-faced and embarrassed while they laughed at him and humiliated him even more.

Robyn felt a deep burning sensation of anger and despair wash over her. She felt angry because they were laughing at him. Even when he wasn't trying to impress Robyn she found it extremely adorable. If she were in Cho's position she would actually treat and respect him right. She would have walked over and talked to him - maybe given him a napkin to clean himself up.

But no, while Cho was laughing, Harry was only getting more embarrassed. Robyn pulled out some tissues from her bag and tapped Harry on his shoulder. He turned to her - his face still burning - and she offered him the tissues. He took them gratefully and smiled.

Robyn turned to face her plate of food. God, why couldn't Harry see what he had in front of him? Why couldn't he see he was slowly killing his best friend?

Robyn wanted to hit her head against the table several times. Anything to get Harry out off her head. Anything to get rid of these feeling that were slowly eating her alive.

She continued to dwell dangerously in the infinite pool of 'what if's' only turning her sour mood to one of depression.

"Look at this!" Hermione's shrill cry came like a gunshot to Robyn and brought her back to reality.

"I can't believe it, she's done it again. 'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow.'" Hermione hissed, her actions showing she was rather irritated. She was reading Rita Skeeter's latest article in the Daily Prophet.

"Don't listen to the blonde bimbo, Hermione. She just wants attention and money." Robyn said, her hate for the reporter only growing.

A young boy suddenly walked up to Ron holding a package. The boy had to only be in his first or second year.

"Parcel for you Mr Weasley." The boy squeaked out.

Ron took the package curiously. "Thank you Nigel." Ron said, dismissing the young boy. But Nigel did not move, in fact he gazed intently at Harry.

"Not now Nigel. Later." Ron said after noticing the boy made no movement.

Nigel finally left. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph." Ron explained after noticing Hermione, Robyn and Harry looking at him questionably.

"Oh look, mum's sent me something." Ron pulled out the item.

Robyn did her best not to laugh as her eyes trailed over the item of clothing. It was absolutely vile.

"Mum sent me a dress?" Ron exclaimed, horror-stricken.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry joked, his green eyes sparkling with amusment and mischief. 

Ron walked over to where Ginny was sat as she was further down the table.

"Ginny these must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." Ginny said, her face covered in disgust.

Hermione started laughing. Robyn couldn't help it and joined in.

"What are you on about?" Ron questioned, confused. Robyn had to cover her mouth with her hand. 

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you! Dress robes." Hermione giggled.

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron said, his face burning red with embarrassment.

Oh, how he was in for a treat when he found out.

(Hi. Yes, hello. I'm back. Sorry. I do this quite alot don't I. Say I'm going to upload and then leave it weeks. I'm really sorry. I wanted to update sooner, I swear.

Also, before people start yelling at me. I didn't mean to offend anyone when I called Rita a blonde bimbo. I know many, many talented and smart blonde people out there. And i do not wish to offend anyone. If I have I didn't mean too and am very sorry. I only called it Rita because I thoroughly hate her. I just really dispise her character. So I'm sorry if i did offend anyone.

I hope you like the chapter.

Hope to see you soon. Bye)