Chapter 4

"It's the Irish!"

Seven green and white figures flew through the air, leaving a glittering coloured trail behind them. Everyone started cheering and shouting. A sparkling leprechaun appeared and began dancing. Robyn clapped along with everyone else, a grin on her face.

"Oh, wow!" She muttered as her eyes were transfixed upon the dazzling leprechaun.

Robyn was never the biggest fan of Quidditch. She went to a match during her Third year at Hogwarts. It was her first time ever attending one as she always thought the environment was too noisy and clammy. But what started off as an okay first experience turned into a living nightmare as Dementors attacked the game and left Harry plummeting to his death. She had hated the sport ever since and only agreed to go to this one because it was a chance to see her friends before going to Hogwarts and none of her friends were actually playing, so she knew they were safe.

Robyn just wasn't looking forward to when the Quidditch season at school started as she would have to watch in anticipation as Harry, Fred and George whizzed around on their Brooms. She knew they loved it and that made her happy, watching them as they all did something they were passionate about but it could still land them a week in the Hospital Wing if they weren't careful. No matter how skilled and amazing they were at it, people could cheat and still get hurt.

All of a sudden, the cheering got louder as seven figures dressed in red came zooming into the scene. One was doing crazy stunts.

"Here come the Bulgarians!"

The one doing crazy stunts appeared on a large screen. The whole stadium began chanting Krum, Krum, Krum...

"Krum!!!" Ron, Fred and George cheered, getting to their feet.

Robyn looked at Harry and the two shared a joyous laugh.

"Yes!"

Viktor Krum waved to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" The loud, booming voice of Cornelius Fudge spoke into his wand.

The Quaffle was sent soaring into the air and the game began...

>>>

After the game, everyone went back to the Weasley's tent.

Ebony and Richard stayed for a bit but then went back to their own tent, allowing Robyn and Alex to stay a bit longer.

Hermione and Ginny were sat in one of the bunks, gossiping.

Robyn was standing close to Harry, while watching Ron and the twins in amusement.

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron rambled on and Robyn leaned into Harry's side while laughing.

Ginny looked up from the conversation she was having with Hermione, smirking. "Think you're in love Ron?"

The twins started bumbling about in a comical way, muttering; "KRUMMMM!"

Fred and George suddenly broke out into a song. "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!"

Harry joined in on the singing with a goofy grin on his face as the twins danced around Ron.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" The two fiery red heads and raven haired boy sang.

Robyn doubled over in laughter and Harry had to hold her waist to stop her from toppling over.