Chapter 5

The day for Hogwarts had finally arrived. The quartet all sat in a compartment in the Hogwarts Express, watching the scenery fly by.

Images and memories of the previous year flashed through Robyn's mind, especially the first encounter with the trio.

The Quidditch World Cup incident was everywhere. It was constantly talked about and that only made Robyn think about it more which was the last thing she wanted. Ebony was a bit reluctant on letting Robyn go to Hogwarts this year but she knew it was the safest place for her daughter to be at the moment.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The old lady stopped at their door with a kind smile. Ron and Robyn stood straight away, both hungry. Robyn skipped breakfast that morning in all the excitement and now she was paying the price.

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." Ron said, fishing out the money from his pockets but then realizing he didn't have enough. "On second thought, just the drewbals." Ron mumbled.

Harry stood, meeting the two at their compartment door. "It's alright I'll get it." Harry shrugged with a small smile.

Ron's face flashed red with embarrassment and envy. "Just the drewbals, thanks." Ron concluded before Harry could protest.

Ron collected the drewbals from the old lady and paid her. He then sat back down, immediately feasting on his purchase. Robyn was up next and she took a step forward about to talk when someone else came out of their compartment and beat her to it with a silky voice.

"Two pumpkin pasties please." Robyn looked at Cho who was staring at Harry. Robyn knew Harry was staring back and a burning feeling clutched her chest, making it hard to breath.

Harry had completely frozen in his spot, speechless. All he could do was smile stupidly like a love sick puppy. Robyn would have normally thought of it as adorable but this time she found herself hating it as fire burned through her veins.

The trolly lady passed Cho Chang the pasties and she paid. With one last look Harry's way, Cho walked away with the flick of her flowing black hair.

"Anything sweet for you, dears?"

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not hungry." Harry re-entered the compartment with a silly smile on his face. One that annoyingly made Robyn's heart beat faster.

What was wrong with her? Why did she immediately hate Cho? She had never felt anything like that for she thought it was wrong to judge someone and always gave it time before she made any judgement on someone. So what was so different about Cho?

Robyn shook her head, shaking herself out of her gaze and removing her eyes from the spot Cho had stood and to the trolly of delicious food.

"Oh, yes! Sorry. Urm...I'll have a pumpkin pastie and a chocolate frog please." A thought suddenly came to Robyn's mind, her eyes instantly flickering to Ron. "I'll also have a liquorice wand please."

Once Robyn paid and said one last thanks to the kind old lady, she also made her way into the compartment full of her friends. She sat by the window, next to Harry and opposite to Hermione and Ron.

Robyn threw Ron the liquorice wand. Seeing Ron open his mouth to protest, Robyn beat him to it. "Uh. No returns. Now enjoy it." Robyn said with a triumphant smile.

Ron smiled a thanks at her and although he was a little red in the face, ate the wand greedily.

Robyn looked over at Harry and her heart sank. He still looked like he had seen the most beautiful girl ever and it pained Robyn. It hurt her so much. It felt like her heart was breaking apart and there was nothing she could do about it. Why couldn't Harry look at her like that?