Chapter 10

"Amazing. Amazing."

Neville, Harry and Robyn all found themselves in the Library. They were all doing homework, so they decided to sit together.

But Neville wasn't exactly doing homework, he was instead marveling over a Herbology book.

"Neville! You're doing it again!" Harry said in exasperation for what felt like the hundredth time in ten minutes.

"Oh, right, sorry." Neville muttered sheepishly. Robyn smiled.

Harry's eyes scanned over the title of Neville's book. "Magical water plants of the highland Lochs?"

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea." Neville beamed, quite happy with the book and quite content at the mention of Moody which Robyn found surprising.

All of a sudden, Neville waved and making their way over to the three were Hermione and Ron.

Robyn smiled again. She was fine with the two but slightly disappointed in Ron. She was not angry, just dissapointed.

Hermione was whispering to Ron. "We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself? Ughh. What do you want me to say again?"

Robyn gripped on to Harry's hand. He did not need this right now. Not with the stress and worry of the Tri-Wizard Tournament and school work.

Ron whispered something to Hermione, who huffed and then walked over to Harry.

Harry looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He couldn't believe Ron was being so childish.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you." Hermione said, rethinking to make sure she said it correctly.

"Is that right? Well.... what?"

"Uhhh... " Hermione moaned and walked back over to Ron. They whispered among each other again and Hermione stomped back over to the three, clearly irritated

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione said, slightly tired.

Harry thought for a moment. "Well you can tell Ronald..."

Harry did not get to finish his sentence for Hermione screeched; "I'm NOT an owl!"

Harry closed his mouth. Robyn tightened her grip on Harry's hand.

"Hermione it's not Harry's fault." Robyn said softly.

Hermione sighed and rubbed her temples. "I know.....I'm sorry, Harry."

"Don't mention it. You should probably get back to Ron though. He's waiting." Harry smiled lightly, it being slightly pained and turned to carry on with his work.

>>>

Harry was now with Hagrid. It was the evening time and everyone in the castle was all tucked up in their Common Rooms. No one knew Harry had snuck out of the castle and was following Hagrid into the Forbidden Forest.

"Did yer bring yer father's cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid grumbled.

"Yeah I brought the cloak. Hagrid where are we going?" Harry asked, confused.

"You'll see soon enough. Pay attention this is important."

Harry stared at Hagrid wondering what on earth he was planning, then all of a sudden, Harry noticed something very amusing.