Chapter 50 Another End

(...I am just about done with this book...enjoy the last few chapters or chapter...probably chapters...good news I have thought of an ending so yeah... I can see the light hallelujah! Aruras song above)

I placed Drakes head in my lap tears streaming down my as I watched his pain filled face.

"Please, hold on just a bit longer, it is almost done."

I looked up at the girl which seemed to be signing some stuff and nobody except me seemed to know what she was signing.

"She said to start reciting your portion of your lore song from oldest to youngest."

Rae and Raja went first singing in their toung of elf. Anubis and Antonio went next both of their voices melding together sounding between feminine and masculine depending on the lyrics. I watched as Drake was slowly slipping away as his face began to get sunken in. Arura and Arethra were next. I looked to Arura who up to this point had not spoken a word. She looked to her darker counterpart who nodded as they opened their mouths and their song began you could already feel yourself slipping into it. Drake coughed and my attention was diverted back to him instantly. Blood stained his lips as he held my hand his grip tightening as he began to speak.

"Ivy *cough* *cough* I-"

"Save your strength. You will feel better in a little bit. Just hold on a little longer."

"Please, *cough* Listen to me."

I nodded and listened to what had to be said tears slipping from my eyes.

"I *cough* *cough* don't think I will be able to make it...*cough*"

"Don't say that! Your going to be just fine! You will see."

Drake wiped my eyes as the tears had been streaming down my face in a steady rythm.

"This is all my fault, if I had not lost control. The, then-"

"Shhh, shh, it isn't your fault. It *cough* isn't your fault."

"But it is..."

Drake pulled me down with what little strength he had left into a passionate kiss showing me how much emotion he was feeling. Love, Sorrow, Happiness, and Regret. His hand loosened and it fell beside him. He was still breathing, but his eyes had gone and fogged over distant seeing something by which I could not see. I knew he was losing this battle and fast.

"Ivy, can you sing me a song?"

"I..I cant sing, but..I will try."

I wet my lips as I began my song

Everything had gone quiet as I had sung my song even the trees seemed to be weeping from it.Drake had stopped breathing sometime short of the end of my song and I broke down into a rivet of sobbing tears. Nobody had said anything during this time as I had lay curled up next to Drake. His veins had lost the black hue to them and his skin was turning to a slow pale white similar to my own.

"If *sob* I...I cant h.a *sob* have you i..in th..this *sob* *sob* w..world, th..then. I..I wi..will b..be *sob* *sob* with y..you in..a..another."

Arethra, Arura, Anubis, Antonia Rae and Raja had looked up in my direction as I had gotten a six inch knife out from my boot and held it over my slow beating heart. Each beat sent a wave of pain through me at the loss of my one and only love. I plunged the familiar sharp blade through my chest as it penetrated my heart. I let out a small gasp as a few more tears ran down my face and I laid my head on Drakes chest as few strangled sobs broke through as I closed my eyes waiting for death to take me to my love.

(3rd person)

Ivys family looked on unable to comprehend what had happened. Drake had died despite everything that had happened and Ivy unable to bare the pain of losing her one and only love had taken her life to be with him. However, who is to say they would even see each other in the next life if there was one. She was a being by which should not have existed then again in a sense so was Drake. Two souls never meant to meet met under the most precarious circumstances. The instability of the facts lead to the death of both. However both leaving with no regrets left behind. Darkshadow now being without his only master was left to mour the loss and Jinx unable to know what to do without her only friend left with Darkshadow not knowing what to do as well. Both souls of Ivy and Drake found each other many, many, many years later after wondering around in search of the other not able to move onto the next life or next world without the other. Both had lost hope of finding the other after the endless time. Only during that time of hopelessness a thousand years later were both reborn to find each other when the time was right and re do things the way they had both wanted their past lives to have ended. However, with no memories of the past who is to say they wont ruin things with their second chance and find another? Who is to say, and who is to know. That is the story of The Curse of Ivy's life.

(Sorry my Feral readers if you wanted a different ending. It was inevitable in all honesty. I hope you enjoyed it though yours

truely Sly fox)