Chapter 37 Sorrow of Death

*I took Ivy to the top of a hill the sun was now rising signaling a new day. Ivy's body had long since gone cold. Darkshadow did a half bow so I was able to slide off with Ivy in my arms. Darkshadow gave a sniff at Ivy's body then hung his head low, Jinx did the same thing only she nudged Ivy's arm she dropped down to the ground with a sorrowful vacant look on her face. I laid Ivy down under a tree as I dug a hole a few feet away overlooking as the sun would rise and set. I had finished the grave quickly so I could mourn Ivy. I held her in my arms pressing her forehead against mine tears streamed down my face soaking her cloths.*

"There could have been another way than this Ivy, why would you have done this..why?"

*I looked at the wound and fist sized hole in her chest and her deflated and punctured heart. It was a painful sight to see indeed. To think she did this because she thought she could eradicate a stupid curse put on her just because she had too much mixed blood with mythical creatures, she never asked for this in the first place! I was sorrow stricken as well as anger filled, two emotions not advisable to feel at once especially for the reason that caused them. I was about to lay Ivy's body in the grave I had dug, but something caught my attention. I looked down at Ivy's heart which was deflated and vacant of blood and I saw it begin to turn white from where it was bust open and what looked like scare tissue form then the wind healed over completely and it began to slowly get pulled back into her chest and began to best pumping blood and hear ring her cold flesh up slowly. Her chest wound closed slowly leaving a white scar upon her pale flesh. Ivy gasped and began to cough coughing up blood balls as she had turned over in my arms the blood sludge balls slowly turned to a light spray of a cough then completely air. She was taking deep breaths very confused by the look on her face and I was just as confused. Ivy had died and was dead for more than six hours.*

(Ivy prov)

*Darkness, that is all I saw it surrounded me in sweet bliss. I never thought this was what death was I was positive I was going to hell... I had killed thousands upon thousands of people so I only deserved what was coming to me. Yet I am in limbo maybe this will be toucher in itself. It felt like I was swimming through a thick sludge going downward then suddenly I felt a warm sensation it was familiar... What was this warm feeling? I moved up to a bright light bibles coming out of my mouth I reached up towards the light and felt something reconnect it was painful and my chest hurt I rolled over and began to cough into a body sized hole and coughed up blood sludges that slowly turned to a spray then air. I breathed heavily to catch my breath. I looked around and saw Drake behind me...maybe I did go to hell and I am being torcher end by seeing the thing I want the most in the world in front if me then to have it snatched away. I clutched my chest feeling a pain their when I looked down a large white scare that was fist sized was there.*

"If I am in hell then I deserve what was coming if I am in heaven then I am beyond innocent I am corrupt and if I am alive then well I am in a intertwine loupe of death. So where am I are you an illusion made in hell heaven or am I really alive?"

*I focused my deadly cold eyes on Drake he looked quiet shocked. Only one way for me to find out. Either way I I am alive then the curse still lives and if an illusion it won't matter. I leaned forward quickly and met Drakes lips with my own they were warm and..felt the same. I was alive. I pulled back seeing a teary Drake. I wiped the tears from his eyes with my slowly warming hands.*

"Don't cry, men don't cry it makes women uncomfortable not to mention I don't know how to handle people in tears."

"You..you killed yourself though..."

"Yeah I-"

*I was cut off there with so stinging feeling on my left side of my face. The sound of skin meeting skin sounded so loud as I came to my senses about what happened. I turned to Drake with shock on my face.*

"What the f**k was that for?!"

"You scared the hell outta me, you killed yourself for Christ sake! You didn't have to f*****g do that shit!"

*I held my cheek seeing tears form in Drakes eyes again my eyes softened as I let out a sigh.*

"Yeah I deserved that didn't I?"

"Your f****g right you did!"

*I gave Drake a heartfelt hug I didn't think my death would have caused so much pain to somebody I mean who would miss the most well know Assasin?*

"I didn't think anybody would have really missed me...I guess I was wrong, sorry to have put you through that...I just didn't want to curse you."

"There is always another way that to kill yourself we can find that way Ivy and don't ever think nobody would miss you because more people would mid you than you could imagine I Darkshadow and Jinx would all miss you so don't ever think you won't be missed."

*I felt a hand brush through my hair combing through my now loin inputs white tangled mess of hair.*