Chapter 6 Cloths and Proposition

*I had been in the bath for a good while I could tell from the shuffling that maids were going in and out of the room. I unclogged the drain from the plug and rinsed the tub out from the mess that was on me. I dried off and tried finding where I had thrown my cloths. I couldn't find them anywhere,but their was a dress on my bed. It was a white strapless dress the way it was cut it had the sides exposed and the front went down like a mages. There was no way I was wearing a dress . Especially one that reveled my gender and markings. Two rules already broken just by wearing the dress. I couldn't just only wear my cloak it didn't cover enough body. My door creaked open and the same maid entered.*

"Oh,I am sorry I didn't realize you had gotten out of the tub."

"Where did my cloths go?"

"I thought those were dirty rags. The king as well as your companions told me too burn them."

"They did what!!!"

*The poor maid shrunk back at my sudden out burst. I started to pace the room.*

"Those two went too far this time! On top of that the old white haired geyser was part of it!"

*My arms,legs,back and left side of my face started to burn. I took several deep breaths to calm myself down and it stopped burning.*

"Y..you can still wear the dress."

*I started to rub my temples with my fingers trying to calm myself down.I heard the door knob turn and Jinx walked in and jumped onto my shoulder and meowed at me then grabbed the dress with her teeth.*

"Jinx! Whose side are you on?!"

*She looked me straight in the eye and meowed at me.*

"Fine!"

*I snatched the dress from her mouth and stormed into the bathroom. I left a stunned maid and a smirking cat behind. It took me awhile to figure out how to put the dress on,I sorta figured it out. I heard a knock on the door. I knew the maid already knew I was a girl and I needed help trying to put the dress on so I told her to enter.*

"You can come in."

*The maid entered I could tell she was trying to contain her laughter,but was failing epically.*

"You, have it horribly messed up."

"Can you help me?"

"Yeah,you need to put something on first tho."

*She came back with a weird object which she put on over my head and adjusted it around my chest and stomach.*

"Suck in your gut."

"I don't have a gut!"

"Ok then."

*She started to lace it up tightly and I could hardly breath.*

"Too tight..."

"It should be a lot tighter than it is,but your muscle won't allow it...ladies shouldn't have the muscle mass you do."

"Too tight...."

"*Sigh* fine I will loosen it."

*The maid loosened the death trap then put the dress over my head. She laced the dress up too then I grabbed the glove with string I had acquired and laced it up around my arm. Jinx jumped onto my shoulder and when I looked in the mirror I didn't know this was how I was sopost too look....too girly!!!*

"The king told me he requested your presence as well as his son."

"Just lead the way...it really can't get any worse than it already is."

*The maid lead me down some corridors into a huge dining hall.*

"Glad you could make it."

*Same old fat bearded man. I looked over and realized his son was Drake. He didn't seem to recognize me tho,but he had a look on his face I couldn't read what it was.*

"You certainly clean up nicley. A big improvement from what you wore earlier."

"I happen to like those cloths, thank you very much."

"You mean those rags?"

"Yes those rags. I have had for sixteen years."

*Drake was now thoroughly confused as to what we were talking about. Tho he still had the same look on his face from a moment ago.*

"Well that's not what we are here to discuss tho."

"What are we here to disguise then?"

"A proposal."

"What kind of proposal?"

"Succession."

"Shouldn't you talk to your son about that? He is your heir after all. Is he not?"

"Yes,but he can only rule under certain conditions."

"What might they be?"

"Marriage."

"Marriage?"

"Yes marriage."

"How exactly does this involve me with?"

"You will marry my son."

*I was silent a moment then burst out laughing. They both were taken back about my sudden outburst.*

"Thats a good joke!"

"I am completely serious."

*I searched the kings face,but he was completely serious.No flipping way am I getting married!I haven't even had a crush on a guy much less thought about marriage and I am twenty one! I don't even have social skills for crying out loud!*

The Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें