Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This life sucks, its too boring for me. My life is surrounded by girls. And I always playing their feelings for me. I knew that I'm a hot guy, every girl wants to be my girlfriend.

There are very lucky if I should kiss them on their lips. They can think that they can die already. All of them known that I'm a ruthless heartbreaker, didn't serious in relationship or committment. 

The word love is not included in my vocabulary.

And now I'm on my way to the  bistro of friend of mine. Wala lang pampalipas oras lang. And if you'll asking me kung bakit ako nakakapagdrive, because I have my own license and I'm on legal age simple as that.

I sat in front of the bar table. And I ordered a cocktail drink. So gay right? ayokong malasing ng todo at ayokong lumaki ang tiyan ko. Ayoko sa hard core ngayon. Mahirap na.

"Tequila Sunrise then buffalo wings." 

"Yes Sir!." nagstart lang magflairing at mag-mix ng drinks then inabot na niya sakin.

"Enjoy sir, just wait your order sir."

After a couple of seconds, nakuha ko na yung buffalo wings na order ko. Then I was shock when someone sat beside me. I took glimpse, at hindi nga ako nagkakamali, she's a woman. How could I tell that? simply because I can smell her fragrance.

"Hey Babe!" the woman insisted. She gave me a peck on my cheeks. As I thought she wants a dirty play.

Inakbayan ko naman sya. I gave her sa chase kiss in her lips. "happy now darling?." 

"Good evening my dear guests, today I'm here again going to serenade all of you! enjoy your dinner here and hope you like it guys!" 

Napatingin ako sa stage. A girl with ash blonde hair, it's wavy and curl and she's wearing a silver mask and a elegant red dress above above the knee line.

"RAKKK NA ITUUU!" she yelled.

She reminds me of someone. I hate this feeling. I must stop this fucking feeling of mine. It's killing me softly.

I heard that she's started to plucked her guitar.

♫ Took a deep breath in the mirror

He didn't like it when I wore high heels

But I do

Turn the lock and put my headphones on

He always said he didn't get this song

But I do, I do 

When I met her eyes gazed at me, I can't took off my eyes on her. It made me feel warm inside of my chest.

♫ Walked in expecting you'd be late

But you got here early and you stand and wave

I walk to you

You pull my chair out and help me in

And you don't know how nice that is

But I do 

I thought that I'm on the o
another world while watching her. Then the woman who sat beside was holding my arm but I took it off then I ignored her. And continuing watching and listening her.

 ♫ And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did