a fourth and (maybe) final book

Hoi Hoi lads, sorry this isn't and update I know, it's painful but I have something even better.

Chronological order of my books:

1. The girl with the green eyes (fin)
2. I fell in love with my Bully (fin)
3. Protective (scrapped/ no longer continued)

I scrapped my third book because I had done two 50 chapter books on a bad boy/ girl background and I was kind of running out of ideas. I tried to make things interesting but I just didn't enjoy writing them anymore and it was showing because it wasn't getting that many reads for the amount of chapters I had uploaded and the time it had been out for, So I knew something had to change. Then I decided to make a story with a minor student and a major teacher because I love reading them stories other people love reading them stories because we all can relate to the pain of wanting to be with Simon or be with anyone that's too old for them but never being able to because of our age. So that sparked the kind of idea "Age Is Just A Number" some of it was kind of inspired by Tami J (idk her username sorry XD) like Simon being a PE teacher and my character (Ellis) being the student but it's a whole different approach :)  I also got the idea of the story that has things with an age difference from mine and my character (Tazz) friend (Tazz is my friend irl decided to use her in me stories :P but she's friends with Eloise also) Eloise wrote an amazing  story called "Dangerous Game" and she know mid-writing a new one called "Fix You" both miniminter ff so go check them out her user is (minternights )

I've already uploaded two chapters to the story because Eloise told me to xD

Enjoy it and thanks for the 7k+ & 5k+ reads on my books it's amazing.

Please take the time to read my new book because I'm really enjoying writing it and if I'm enjoying something then I do good at it xD

- Lily Xx