45

Tazza's POV

Simon finished up recording and ended the Skype call with Behz and Josh, he turned to me immediately after turning off his computer and planted a kiss on my lips, he lifted me up and sat me on his lap, we sat there kissing for a while when I heard the door open and close.

"We're home!" I heard the feminine voice of Freya from downstairs.

I jumped off of Simon running so fast he had no chance to catch me, I ran down the stairs and into the arms of Freya, then Shianne, then Seana, Ella, Kayleigh and finally Trish. Along came The rest of the boys, coming to see their loved ones.

"A little birdie told me you've been out all day buying me presents" I said winking at them all.

"Another birdie told me you've been out all day with that Alex guy" Trish winked imitating me.

"He's not some guy, he's my friend. He took me skydiving actually" I said folding my arms and blatantly winking.

"OooOoo, sounds very nice" Shez said blatantly winking as well.

"But yeah we were out for your birthday, wanted to make things extra special" Seana said whilst fiddling with the top of her ponytail.

"Aw you guys are so kind" I said hugging them.

"Well I'm off to bed" Shianne said looking exhausted, I checked the time it was half two in the morning, they had been out since like 8, they really tried to make things special for me.

"Yeah you guys need some rest" I said looking at the bunch of girls that looked like they had been in a fight they had that many bags under their eyes.

"Yeah I'm off, night T" Freya said walking over to me and hugging me.

"Night Frey"

I said goodnight to all of them but spoke to Kayleigh for five minutes before finally heading to bed. I walked upstairs back to Simon's room, I walked in to see he had fallen asleep in his chair, he must have been putting in a lot of effort with YouTube. I pulled the bed cover completely off and put his pillows out how he liked them, I walked back over to him and put his arm over my shoulder and supported his barely awake body. He slumped into the bed and I pulled off his joggers and top, I placed them on the side then changed into airy shorts and vest top with no bra, I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head then wiped off any make up. I grabbed all the dirty washing then headed downstairs grabbing any dirty washing I saw laying around on my way, I put it into the washing machine and turned it on, I grabbed water for Simon because he was like me and always woke up to drink some in the night. I locked up the house knowing full well that everyone would fall asleep leaving every door and window open for people to get into. I turned off the lights and headed back up stairs, I turned off the lights again then walked into Simon's room. I placed our waters on the side then cleaned up his room a little bit so he was organised when making videos, I was finally finished and my back started to ache from all the bending over and barely standing straight. I let out a sigh of relief placing my hands on my hips and scanning the room for anything else I could put away. Finally, I lifted the covers over Simon to finally snuggle into, I turned off the light and slid into the bed, I already felt like a responsible housewife and to be honest it was quite satisfying to have everything in place and order. I started to drift off when I felt my back being stroked by Simon, I got pulled back over to him who wrapped his legs around me.

"Thanks you for that" he said his voice so low it sounded like it was in different sectors.

I turned over to face him and kissed him "It's okay, I liked it"

He pulled me closer to him and clenched his hand around my arse, his new habit of how to have a good nights sleep. I felt myself drift off, I knew that cleaning up the house and doing basic chores wasn't enough, these guys were putting in a lot of time and effort towards my birthday, it was about time I paid them back.

-------3 days later--------------

I woke up the light streaming through the window, I shot up realising Simon wasn't beside me. Every single window was open and things looked like they had been cleaned and put in place for hours, I know I took sleeping pills last night but how could I not hear everything being cleaned and looking immaculate? I walked out of the room in nothing but Simon's shirt and a thong I walked out feeling freaked as I couldn't hear anyone and everything looked super clean and tidy. I walked down the stairs to the ground floor not hearing anybody.

"Guys?" I looked around and no one was in sight.

I walked through to the kitchen and to the garden door, it was covered int newspaper so I couldn't look through it. I opened the door and there stood all my friends and family.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They screamed, my hands shot to my mouth covering my smile and shock.

I walked forward "Who's idea was this?" I said looking to all of them, they pointed straight to Simon.

I stepped forward and so did he, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as he did to my waist and planted my lips on his. We pulled apart and he looked down at me with his gorgeous smile.

"Your eyes are glowing" He murmured as people started to play music.

"Shut upppp" I said trying to not look at him.

"They're fucking beautiful don't covered them up" He said raising my chin to look at him.

"How come you're still in pyjamas and no one else isn't?" I said tugging at his shirt.

"I spent all morning and some of this afternoon getting this all ready"

"Afternoon?!" I said looking at him puzzled

"Yeah it's two in the afternoon babe" He chuckled a little bit.

"Wow I slept long" I said my eyes widening.

"Yeah lets go and get ready" He said already dragging me into the house.

We ran upstairs into his room, I jumped into the shower first. After getting dry I decided to let my hair dry naturally unleashing my beautiful golden curls. I did basic makeup of foundation, soft contour, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick. I put in all my piercings and put my jewellery on, I grabbed out navy shorts and a white crop top that had navy on the end of the shouldered sleeves, I put on a navy blue SnapBack then waited for Simon. After he got out and ready I stood on the bed and gelled his hair for him putting it into that perfect quiff I've loved for years. He grabbed me and lifted me down, I took his hand along with my phone and ran back down outside to the party. I grabbed myself a drink and began to dance with Simon to drakes One Dance. I put my bum to the front of his waist and placed my hands on my waist and moved my hips side to side, whining and grinding on him. I put my arms around his neck still facing away from him and we danced away.