5

Tazza's POV

Period 4 ended and I headed to my locker and got out my PE kit, I slammed it shut locking it when I felt my body get pushed up against it.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Simon said his ocean blue eyes darting at me.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just showing yourself what the fuck you really are" I pushed him off me and stormed towards the changing room.

I walked in and was met by the others, I pulled off my top and shorts then dragged on my tracksuit material grey shorts that parted at the sides slightly, I pulled on my sports bra and tied my hair up. I filled up my water bottle then put on my spikes (Shoes made for running on track). I walked out and bumped into a sweaty body, it was Sam.

"Hey there T, where have you been?" He said sitting on the concrete wall then putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I scanned the field in sight for the others and put my hands on his bare shoulders "I don't know, I guess I've just been busy" I said looking down at him.

"I miss you, you need to hang around with me more" He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling my stomach to his face.

"Yeah well I feel kind of awkward with the you and megan thing" I said my hand on the back of his head hugging him.

"You shouldn't do... You been working out? These abs weren't here before"

I let out a smile "Yeah hardcore working out" I spotted Freya waving over to me.

"Uhh Sam, I gotta go. I 'll catch up with you later" I began walking away and towards Freya

"Text me!" He shouted out and I nodded.

I jogged over to Freya who was standing by the track "Wanna race?" She said eagerly and I knew she was serious causing me to get serious as well, I looked around to see the Sidemen gang sitting on the stands obviously bunking off again.

"How far are we racing?" I said looking down at her.

"Uhh, 200m?" I nodded and began walking to the starting line, I noticed that we caught the Sidemen's attention and they were all staring at us.

I put my feet into the docks everything slowing down around me, I focused on my breathing slowing it down and putting it into a steady pace. I placed my fingers on the starting line.

"On Your marks....Get set" Me and Freya both raised our bum's in the air and our legs bent so we could launch off.

I heard the sound of the gun and my body throttled forward, my legs picking up speed, I couldn't see Freya beside me or in front of me so I got even more competitive to try and leave her behind. I come round the bend perfectly my legs still picking up speed, from then on it was the straight. My legs striding the entire way, my muscles tensing and still pushing. I pushed my head forward and my arms back in a streamline position and I crossed the line, I come to a small jog and I was constantly on my tip-toes jogging up and down on the spot. I turned around panting slightly out of breath to see Freya bent over.

"How in the fucks name are you so fast?" She said looking up at me, I made her stand up straight and walk back and forth.

"I don't know? Come on keeping walking or other wise you'll get a stitch" I said holding her up.

I looked down to see she had a slight limp "Freya sit down a second" she nodded and did as I said.

I sat down opposite her and grabbed the back of her calf and pushed it upwards, I then grabbed her knee and pushed it left, she squealed in pain and threw herself backwards her arms folded across her face.

"What was that for?" She said sounding in pain.

"If you were to run like you did just now again, you would have hurt yourself" I said holding out a hand to her, she took it and stood up.

I looked over to see The Sidemen staring over at me, I put my arm around Freya and headed over the field to where Shianne was playing football. I watched her, she basically carried her team her long brown hair in her ponytail being blown back by the wind. It was full time and it was 7-2 Shi scoring 5 of the goals and 2 assists. She started walking over to us.

"and they call her Liiiiooooooneellllllll Messssiiiiiiiiiiii!" I shouted with my hand in a circle shape to imitate a microphone which made her burst out laughing.

"You did good Shi" Freya said hugging her.

"Yeah you're sick!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sick? I saw you sprint the 200 which felt like you did it in 15 seconds!" She said her blue eyes glowing.

I was so drawn to them as they seemed to change "Shi, your eyes are light blue I thought they were brown?" I said still staring at them.

"Oh no, they're blue, they change to a darker colour when I feel down or something" She said as if it was nothing.

"Oh okay" I said nodding.

I felt someone jump on my back and I turned around to see it was Seana after coming back from her fitness session.

"Should we go then? How bout later we go to London?" She said her eyes glowing.

"Yeah sure that seems like a sick idea"

I turned around to see some of the Sidemen group standing there.

"What?" I said bluntly staring Simon straight in the eyes.

"Can we talk to you guys?...." JJ said stepping up.

We nodded and walked over to somewhere more secluded and we turned around to face them. Tobi stepped forward and offered his hand out to Shianne and she took it and walked off with him. JJ took Seana and Josh took Freya, leaving me and Simon standing there face to face. I looked at him with a pissed off expression.

"Don't look at me like that" He said feeling sorry for himself.

"Why not? You hurt me Simon" He looked taken back by what I had said.

"I hurt you?..." He said looking confused, I was tired of keeping what I had to say back so I let it out.

"As soon I saw you the first day I got here, I was attracted to you and then went you leant in in that science class I fell deeper and then when you finally kissed me, it felt right and then you shut me down and it fucking hurt okay?" I said looking at him angry as ever.

"I didn't realise you liked me like that..." He said looking down at his feet.

"You didn't realise I liked you like that? I barely knew anything about you and I had already fallen for you what does that say about me liking yo-" He cut me off

"Because I like you too"

I felt short of breath, did he actually like me or was that another one of his tricks? Was he just trying to lure me in again to embarrass me? I stopped breathing as he stepped closer to me, no matter how tall I felt he still towered over me, my heart was racing as I connected eyes with him. He leant in and pressed his soft lips against mine, he was being so gentle. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and they got worse and the kiss got deeper. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I couldn't control myself I just couldn't get enough. We pulled apart and looked each other in the eyes and he tugged at my lip, I pulled the hood from his head revealing his soft mousey coloured hair. I leant in again holding the back of his head and kissed his tender lips once again, I had truly fallen for him.