4

Tazza's POV

I woke up feeling like shit, a headache and my heart hurting. I was still in my previous nights clothes, I sat up and leant against the wall putting my hat up and my hood over my head, my legs propped up and my arms resting on my knees. I heard a knock at the door.

"Tazz? It's Sam, can I come in" Sam was last person I wanted to see right now, especially after last night.

"Sure" I said sniffling and not showing the top half of my face.

"Tazz?" I looked up at him my eyes bloodshot from where I had been crying last night.

"He embarrassed me" I croaked tears falling from my eyes again.

I felt Sam's arm wrap around me and pull me close into him "Who embarrassed you baby?" He said sympathy in his voice.

"Simon" I felt him go silent not letting out a harsh breath at all.

"Simon?" His voice was shaking.

"I don't know what it is about him, but I don't know Sam. I can't control it" I said breaking out into more tears and he hugged me tight.

"It's okay, he doesn't deserve you, you're too good for him. You're beautiful"

His words made me somewhat happier.

-----2 months later ---------

I got out of the shower and let my hair hang natural, It was the last day of college before the summer break so I dressed up. I put on my foundation and then contoured my face, I put on maroon smokey eye makeup with the most perfect winged eyeliner, I filled in my eyebrows and put on mascara then finishing it off with a deep reddish-purple lipstick. I wore ripped blue white washed shorts that showed my bum and a black lacey crop top and triple black huaraches with my all black New York Yankees all black cap. I ran down the stairs and grabbed a banana for breakfast.

"Ooooh, is that toned abs I see there missy" Seana said poking at my stomach.

"Maybeeeee....I've been doing loads of gym workouts and MMA fighting recently, it's helped me out a lot"

Freya walked in and smiled at me "A lot of heads are going to turn today when they see that sexy body of yours you've been hiding under all of them tracksuits, is this the first time showing some skin T?" She said winking at me.

"Come to think of it yeah it is" I replied with my crystal white teeth glaring.

"Well if all the boys think you're hot whilst being covered up, imagine their faces when they see you today" She pulled a funny face at me making us burst out laughing.

I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and it was Shianne, she had recently moved into our frat, she walked into the kitchen looking amazing but reading her phone.

"What could make matters worse? The fact that it's summer and once again I'm single or that our bullies YouTube channels have just got crazily big?" She said in sarcasm whilst reading her phone.

"Of course they would, wouldn't they?" Seana said shaking her head.

"Guys I have to tell you something..." I said slightly worried.

"What is it T?" They all leaned against the counter-top and focused on me.

"You know that time 2 months ago and I come home running and was acting down for like two weeks or something?"

"Yeah.." They said in sync

I took a deep breath in "It was because I kissed Simon..." I said waiting for their reaction.

"Are you fucking serious? You kissed your bully!" Shianne said looking at me astonished.

"But Tazz everything he did?..." Freya said looking confused.

"It was a drunken mistake okay? For some reason i got jealous of Sam and Megan then ran out of the party, Simon pulled me aside and I tried to walk away from him but he pulled me back and kissed me and I kissed him back, he then offered to walk me home but I said no because of all of the controversy then he flipped out and called me a slag and I was just so angry that i burst out crying" I said defending myself.

"Oh bubba" Freya said pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay we got you" Seana said hugging me also "You fucking radji" She said sounding wonderfully geordie.

I looked over to Shianne and I could tell she didn't like the idea of me kissing the guy she was afraid of but her eyes softened then hugged me.

"What could I do without you?" she giggled.

"Guys it 8:45 we should get going we have athletics today" I said making my way to the door.

We stepped out and the sun was blazing and we were laughing the entire way to college, we walked through the entrance and to be honest I feel like a badass. Loads of peoples heads turned to see me with my black lacey crop top and white washed shorts and snapback, Shianne in her black shorts and red top with a light blue denim thin jacket, Freya in grey shorts and a crop top and Seana in a white top that flowed from her underneath of cleavage down to her sides and her loosely hung shorts. We walked to our locker and grabbed our stuff and we were met by 'The Sidemen' aka Simon and his gang, their heads turned looking us up and down except Simon that gave me nothing but a sideways glance. I grabbed my water bottle and I knew what I was going to do, it was risky but it was time to make my bully the embarrassment.

I walked head on towards him and barged into him the top of my water bottle open causing the water to pour all over him and him to crash into the lockers.

"Whoops!" I said in sarcasm and everybody laughed except the other sidemen and I smirked.

I lent in close as an angered look took hold of his face "You better fucking watch out next time...Bitch" I said with emphasis showing him how it felt to be Shianne on that day.

I walked off with a evil look on my face, proud of what I had done, finally stepping up and confronting him, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"Wow Tazz, you've grown balls" Seana said looking at me with a laugh.

"Yeah well you know, he saw me coming?" I said holding my hands up then bursting out laughing.