49

Tazza's POV 

I woke up with a pain in my back, I twisted around so it clicked and my back instantly let the pressure release. I turned over to see Simon, we had fallen asleep on the pillows on the floor after a long night of horror films and thunderstorms. I looked outside it was still thunder storming, I walked over to my stereo and played 'Home by Gabrielle Aplin' and sang along, I stood staring at the rain that pattered against the window. 

With every small disaster

I'll let the waters still

Take me away to some place real

I watched how they dripped down the window, making beautiful patterns.

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone

Is where you go when you're alone

Is where you go to rest your bones

I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head nuzzling and kissing my neck 

It's not just where you lay your head

It's not just where you make your bed

As long as we're together, does it matter where we go?

Home home home home

The song ended and Simon swung me around to face him, he leaned in inches from my face. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

He pulled from me and we stood there staring at each other.

"Sorry?" I said confused 

He just nodded, he then walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a heart shaped balloon with chocolates and a card with a tiffany box, my hands immediately threw to my face covering my smile.

"What's this for?" I said smirking at him.

"For that..." He trailed off looking at the bruises on my face "I know it doesn't make up for it at all but, I want to keep you happy, forever and always" He smirked.

"Simon" I said letting out a gasp

"I'm inlove you Tazz" He was shaking "And like fuck I'm scared of falling this hard for you... I'm scared."  He had tears in his eyes, I did nothing but awe.

"Awww Simon" I said pulling him to me as he let out his tears whilst shaking like crazy.

"Calm- Calm down Si" I said as he took deep breaths in, we pulled apart and I could do nothing but smile.

"Tazz, lets get fucking married already. I want you by my side wherever we go, You've grown into such a big part of my life that without you I'm lost." I started to tear up letting the tears out and sniffling "I want to grow old with you, I want to have as many children with you as you want, I want to live the perfect life with you, I want you to be standing there by the bench overtime I play a football game, You're my motivation, I don't want you Tazz... I need you" He said almost begging, I let the tears fall and drip all over.

"Okay" I finally choke out.

"Okay?" 

I nodded again and opened my arms "Okay" He ran and picked me up throwing me into a hug and kissed me all over. 

He let me down and grabbed a camera from the side then stopped it recording "You recorded this?" I said wiping away my tears.

"I'd like to keep every memory" He smiled and helped me wipe away the tears.

I planted a kiss onto his soft lips and he sat down on a chair as I saddled him, still kissing him. He placed his grip on my waist as the kiss deepened. 

"I love you Simon Minter" 

------

We were heading home now, after a few weeks of not speaking to anyone I was a bit nervous to see them all, I had completely cut them off. We pulled up to the Stratford Halo car park, it being late at night everything echoed. I grabbed my rucksack and flung it over my shoulder taking a deep breath in as I stepped forward in my white and black adidas superstars, I took Simon's hand for comfort seeing my exhaled breath there infront of me. 

"Nervous?" He said looking down at me.

"No" I lied shivering.

"Tazz you're shaking" He slightly giggled at my stupidity

"No it's just cold"

"I know the difference between a nervous shake and a shiver" He said his eyes burning into me.

We walked up and went into the building people taking a second look as they realised Simon was back, the elevator propelled us up to JJ's penthouse. The doors opened and we walked to the door and pressed the doorbell. My feet started to tap away at the floor until the door opened, it was Behz. 

"Simon?" He said giggling with his laugh quite awkwardly.

"We're back" He chuckled.

Behz looked at me "Where did you go" he said quite sternly.

"Somewhere I needed to be" I said feeling small and shy, he just nodded.

We walked in to see everyone on the sofa's playing FiFa, their heads turned and I felt the pressure rain upon me.

----AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter after a while guys I've been busy with exams! I should be back to the normal grind in the half term!

I love you all 

Vote, share and comment!

- L x