43

Tazza's POV

I sat with the guys for about half hour talking about the new videos they were going to make and to be honest, it felt good just sitting down and chatting for a bit. I heard the front door letterbox come through, I got up and picked up a postcard.

'I did send a post code you see, text me

- Al'

I began smiling at the card, I walked back into the living room and grabbed my phone from the side, I had my fingers briefly over my mouth trying to hide my humongous smile, it was no use.

"Whats got you smiling?" Tobi said looking at me, making the other boys' heads turn.

"Al sent me a postcard" I said giggling slightly.

"Why are you smiling about a postcard?" He said looking confused.

"No, he stacked it yesterday and almost had a hilarious fall so I said he should've sent me a postcard and...." I began nodding and flopping the card up and down "he actually did" I let out another small giggle.

I opened my phone and sent a picture of the postcard to Al.

T: Royal mail finally delivered x

A: Always late... thats the royal mail for you x

T: Thank you for the postcard though, why did you want me to text you? x

A: Well I could tell you fell asleep yesterday because you didn't reply x

T: Yeah sorry I was shattered x

A: No worries, I heard its your birthday soon? Wanna come out with me today? My treat x

T: Yeah! Are you sure you're happy with paying for everything? x

A: Yeah thats fine, I'll pick you up at one x

T: Okay see you then x

A: ;] x

I locked my phone and began heading out the living room, I walked up the stairs and bumped into Simon.

"Where you off to in such a hurry?" He said a little smirk on his face.

"I'm off to get ready, Alex is taking me out for a birthday treat" I said with a small smile.

He let out a groan and wrapped his arm around my waist, he flopped backwards on the floor and I fell ontop of him, I let out a small squeal and a giggle.

"Do you have to go out with him" He whined.

"Yes he offered me out Simon" I said standing up again.

"At least give me a kiss" He complained still lying on the floor

"No Simon, come on get up out of my way" I said pulling up my shorts slightly.

"Nah"

I let out a sigh of frustration, and stepped over.

"oo, stepping over my face" He winked, I shook my head at him and tried to walk off to have my leg yanked and I fell back ontop of him.

He sat up, me straddling him and rested his arms around my waist, I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Give me a kiss" He said looking at me with a sexy smirk, he was really irresistible.

I said nothing he just tried to lean in but I moved back out of the way.

"Allow it" He said as I kept ducking out of the way "Kiss me"

Eventually he got fed up and grabbed the back of my head and kissed my lips, it was too hard to hold back after being away from him for 6 months. I pushed him back and felt myself get carried away, I started making out with him, our tongues touching. He laid straight on the floor as I crouched over him and began kissing his neck, I straddled him again.

"Look who's had a change of mind" He said from the side of his mouth smirking, like he always does.

He pulled my thighs up closer so I was sitting on his chest "gorn sit on my face then" He smirked.

"Simon we're in the middle of the hallway" I giggled.

He got up quickly me still sitting on his shoulders but my front facing him, I squealed as his strength and burst of movements startled me. He forgot about his height against the height of the hallway and I ended up whacking my head off the ceiling.

"Ow Si"

"Oh shit"

He rubbed my head as I awkwardly laughed and fell on him slightly "Sorry I forgot" he kissed my head.

"Can I get ready now?"

"Yeah"

I walked towards his room and grabbed a towel, I could hear his footsteps behind me.

"Simon leave me to get ready!" I said laughing slightly.

"I need to edit shut up" He pushed me so I shoved him back.

He sat down in his chair and I jumped in the shower, I washed my hair and body then got out and dried myself off.

I put on foundation and lightly contoured my face, I put on a black and brown around the crease and under my eye with a light shimmer as the base colour

I put on foundation and lightly contoured my face, I put on a black and brown around the crease and under my eye with a light shimmer as the base colour. I did winged eyeliner and put mascara on my super long lashes, I filled in my eyebrows slightly but not too much as I just had them done, to finish off I put on a pink glossy lipstick (media). I put in all my piercings and straightened my hair and put on a white nike cap backwards, it was a sunny day so I decided to wear something airy.

 I put in all my piercings and straightened my hair and put on a white nike cap backwards, it was a sunny day so I decided to wear something airy

I put on a black thong with no bra. I wore navy shorts that showed my bum slightly (figure is the same as media), a black crop top that hung off my boobs and showed my tattoo's (like media but shorter) I put on a gold watch on my left wrist with my engagement ring and put my bracelet on the other. I put on my black and white superstars. I walked over to the side and grabbed my phone off the side, I walked to Simon that had his headphones on and hugged him from behind by wrapping my arm around his neck.

"You look a bit...fleshy" He said clearly getting jealous that I was showing this much skin to go out with someone that wasn't a girl or himself.

"I like my outfit" I said smirking.

"I like it too, but when I'm with you" He said crossing his arms and stretching his legs out.

"Shut up simon" I said smirking and shaking my head "You walk around with no top on sometimes" I said giggling.

"Yeah thats cos I am a man and I have abs, I like to show off my hard work" He smirked

"Yeah I have abs too, I like to show mine off"

"Alright fair enough, just make sure Alex takes care of you or there will be murders"

"Yeah Yeah" I said giggling

The doorbell rang.