36

Tazza's POV

"Cristiano?" I said as I stared at the muscular figure with a smile.

"Tazz" He said a huge grin on his face.

"You really need to stop coming without telling me" I said smiling as I walked up to him with a huge smile.

"I'm sorry i'll tell you next time" He said with his beautiful Portuguese accent "Come here" 

I dove straight into a hug, I hadn't seen him in ages. 

"What brings you here?" I said as I looked up to his height.

"I'm not here for long but I came to say congratulations about your engagement to Simon" He grabbed a bunch of flowers from the room beside us and handed them to me.

"Aww thank you, what about you and Irina?" 

He looked down at his feet with a smile on his face "You're together again aren't you?!" I said smirking at him.

"Not publicly, but yes we are" He said looking up then back at me again, still smirking.

"Congratulations to you too" I said my hand on his arm to show my gratitude.

"Thank you, but I best go now, got a plane to catch" He winked at me.

"Alright then, thank you for the flowers!" 

"No problem, I'll see you around Tazza" He smirked then walked down the stairs.

"Bye!" 

I waited a few moments then heard the door open then shut again, Cristiano was like a long-lost brother to me, I was extremely grateful to have someone as special as him.

I looked down to see D'Artagnan scratching at my leg "Ah yes walk!" 

I placed the flowers down on the side and ran into my room, I got changed into my black nike running shorts and a nike white croptop, I put on my nike trainer socks and nike air zoom pegasus addition, I then put on a nike arm band so I could put my phone in there and listen to music. All nike, not too bad. I walked out to where the flowers were and grabbed them, I ran down the stairs to the kitchen and got out a vase, filled it with water which contained plant food and then place them in there. I decided to leave them on the counter of my kitchen, because they wouldn't be in too much sin in the daytime and considering my kitchen was grey, white and black, it needed some colour. 

I grabbed the dogs leads and attached them to it, I put my hair in a quick high ponytail and played my new song 'Needed me' (Needed me by Rihanna). 

--------

I had ran for 10 miles now and it had just reach 12.30 in the morning so I decided to head back, I could feel my arm vibrating, I knew it was a call from someone so I just clicked answer on my headphones.

T: Hello?

S: Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, safe and sound

T: Oh good, I'm just out

S: With who?

T: The boys

S: The sidemen?

T: No..

I liked winding him up, it was cute to see how jealous he gets.

S: Then who??

T: Our boys 

I began giggling.

S: You mean the dogs?

T: Yeah, you're so cute when you get jealous