24

Tazza's POV

"I don't know..." 

"Tazz I'm sorry but I can't keep myself away from you anymore" He said seeming desperate.

"Don't you think it's too soon? What are we gonna do about the public and paparazzi?"

"Fuck the Paparazzi, I don't give a shit I only care about you right now, you're the only one my mind" 

I looked down and thought about it for a while, it was going to take a while for people to get used to but honestly I need to forget the grudges I held it would be better for us all, Freya, Seana, Shianne and even Ella..

"Okay fine, but Simon? Keep it on a low for a few weeks okay?" I said trying not to cause as much drama as possible.

"Of course, anything for you" 

I smiled at him and pecked at his lips tugging at them slightly, he grabbed my small waist and completely wrapped his long, muscular arms around them.

"My god how I've missed this fucking body, it just gets better and better" He said in a low sexual tone but loud enough over the patter of rain.

"Okay Stimpy, whatever you say" I pulled out of his grip and pushed on the top of his head that was drenched, his hair full of water "Can we get out of this rain now?" I questioned him barely opening my eyes because of the water.

"Yeah okay" He smiled and pulled up his joggers. 

I opened my bag and gave him a card so he could get into the building without anyone seeing it was him. 

"Here - take this, come in like 5 minutes after me or people will think somethings up, just use the excuse of you seeing your club association, I saw Josh her the other day for a meeting or something"

He walked over to me and took the card his feet slapping against the puddles.

"D'Artagnan! (pronounced Dart -tan-nian), Zeus! Duke!" The wet German Shepherd and Great Danes came running over "We're going now, aus!" 

We left the park - Simon five minutes behind me, both of our hoods up. I reached the beautiful building and called Simon then put my phone back into my pocket, so I could hear if they were asking for something else. 

"Hey Tazz! You're soaked!" Basra behind the counter said as she took my card and scanned it.

"Yeah, I took these pests for a walk and by the time they were tired I was drenched and having the somewhat warm water pour over me was quite soothing to be honest" I said resting my forearms against the top of the desk my knee bent and up by the straight one. 

"Well you better warm up soon" She smiled handing me back my card.

"Thanks Basra, will I have to do this everytime?" 

"No, just for a few more days, you only need to scan here because security stuff" 

"Okay thank you" I smiled at her then walked to the elevator and listened to the phone call.

"Hey Mr.Minter, also drenched?" Basra said.

"Aha yeah, also?" I heard Simon slide over the keycard.

"Just a few people have walked in here looking like yourself, drenched...Who are you seeing today sir?" 

"Ah okay and just a meeting with my club association, might stay in their apartment for the night I don't know" He said as if it was nothing.

"Well, I hope you enjoy it? I guess aha" Basra said and slid the card over again.

"Thank you, Basra" 

"No worries"

I heard him go through the doors and I exited the elevator with the dogs and waited for him, I heard the elevator ping and reveal Simon.

"Waiting for me I see" He smirked at me as we started walking along the corridor.

"Shut up" I started laughing as I opened my apartment doors, we burst through but I was stopped in a shock of sight.

"Cristiano" I said letting out a heavy breath.

He looked at me then at Simon with a shocked expression

 "Listen I can explain" I emphasised hoping not to cause an upraw

"You don't need to" I looked at him with a confused expression "I overheard you two yesterday as I was walking over to you, I heard what he said and your facial expression and I knew you never stopped liking him" He put his hands in his pocket, he didn't look angry almost sympathetic.

"I can tell you guys are together again, I don't even need to ask..." He sat himself on the top of sofa.

"Are you mad at me?.." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

"No of course not, I ,infact, admire you. You followed your heart...something I need to do more often." He said letting out sigh.

"Irina?" I said finally making eye-contact with him.

"Irina" He nodded is head.

"Well I better go follow my heart" He began walking to the door "Oh and Simon"

"Yeah?" Simon turned around looking at him.

"Hurt her and your dead my friend" Simon said nothing, just nodded.

"Bye Tazz" He kissed me on the forehead then left.

I shut the door behind him.

"I need a warm shower" I said looking up at Simon and he nodded.

I walked into the bathroom and began to run the shower till it turned hot, I began taking my clothes off when I felt cold hands on my sides and a presence by my neck.

"You're so beautiful" Simon whispered against my skin.

I turned around to face him to find he was inches away from my face, he cupped it with his hands, his height dominating me, I pulled his shirt close to me and felt the spark fill my mouth. His kisses were magical they put me in a certain way. 

I took of his shirt and he took off his trousers, he then undone my bra with one hand and I took off my thong, we kept going until we were both completely naked. I stroked my fingers down his now chiselled stomach that was full of abs, my... how he looks like a God. We walked into the warm water and then cuddled up on the shower floor, doing this just put me into a way of comfort, it was soothing. 

We began kissing, the warm water running over our bodies, I felt so comfortable in his arms it was where I needed to be, I couldn't imagine myself with anyone different feeling the same way as I did for him. I pushed back his dark blonde hair and looked straight into his ocean eyes and planted a kiss on his lips, I slid to his side and he wrapped his arm around my bare body.

"Simon?..."

"Yeah?"

"....I Love You"

----------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------------------------

YAY! She finally told him she loves him!! Do you think they're gonna succeed on keeping things quiet? How are Freya, Seana, Shianne and even Ella going to take things? Will the other Sidemen agree with Simon's decision??

Find out next chapter ;]

-L x