42

Tazza's POV

It was 9pm now and I had a fun day of shooting and being out with Alex, he was such a nice guy and I knew he was going to be a great friend. We were walking closer to the house seeing as he pulled up down the road so we could simply talk, to be honest I didn't want it to end. Alex had completely taken my mind off of Simon's and I's argument, I felt like I could confide in him after just several of hours with him. We walked up on the drive slowly laughing our heads off, he almost stacked it making me laugh even harder, my knees fell weak and my stomach was tight from laughing so hard.

"Well, today was fun babe" He smiled, his scottish accent propelling me.

"Yeah it was, we should hang out more often I enjoy your company, it's fun hanging around some one new... well I mean I love the other guys but new people means twice as much fun"

"Yeah I get'cha babe" He continued smiling "Com'eya" He said indicating a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did on my waist and we squeezed tight.

"Right, I'll see ya later babe" He said whilst walking backwards.

"Bye Al!" I giggled "Next time send me a postcard!"

It took him a few moments to figure out what I meant "Oh my god, I've just got tha'" He said throwing his hands up to his face shaking his head at my pun.

"Bye Al!"

"Bye Tazz"

I turned around a huge smile on my face then rang the doorbell, I looked really fancy still because I had my shooting make up still on, I looked down at my phone to see a message from Alex.

A: Postcards on the way babe ;] x

T: Gosh Royal Mail is so bad, haven't got it yet ;] x

I stood there giggling at the messages when finally the door opened, to my luck Simon opened it.

"What are you smiling about?" He said trying to look at my phone.

I just ignored him and continued to text Al, I walked through to the kitchen and got myself some milk and cookies and continued to text Alex. I heard Simon walk in but I simply ignored him.

"Listen Tazz..." I ignored him without realising.

"Tazz" It seemed like a murmur, I uncontrollably ignored him.

"Are you even listening to me?" He said looking straight at me.

"Huh" I finally replied a smile still on my face.

"Please don't tell me you're attracted to him" Simon said seeming hurt but on guard.

"No, of course not, I mean he's an attractive man but I don't want anything more than close friends with him, he has vicky" I said shaking my head at his stupidity.

The others come bowling in and JJ started throwing me about.

"Jide! Put my down I have a headache!" He put me down immediately "I'm gonna go to bed"

"Night T" They all said in sync apart from Simon.

I walked up the stairs and to my bed, changed clothes and collapsed asleep.

-----

I woke up, but it was still dark. I could hear something rustling around under my bed and on my bed , I walked over to my light and switched it on still half a sleep. The rustling got louder and louder before finally 2 water rats came running from out underneath my bed and one from under the covers. I let out a huge scream, some people probably thought I was being attacked, I opened the door screaming.

"I SLEPT WITH A FUCKING RAT!!!!!" I ran into the room as close to mine and turned on the light.

I then realised that Simon's room was the only room on the same floor as mine.

"I SLEPT WITH A RAT OH MY GOD" I screamed whilst running on the spot trying to wipe nothing off of me.

Simon shot up straight away and noticed I was freaking out, he walked past me and to my room, I knew he saw the rats because he shouted.

"Fucking hell, Josh lock this door for me" I heard him muffle because of the door blocking the the clarity of sound.

He opened the door again and shut it behind him.

"Have they gotten rid of them?"

"No, we're gonna call pest control in the morning so I guess you'll have to sleep in here" he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, they just freaked me out"

"It's fine"

I stood there fumbling with my hands, I felt myself get pushed against the wall, full force but I felt no pain. Simon stood there looking down at me centimetres from my lips, he looked from my eyes to my lips then to my eyes again, I could tell they were glowing.

"You drive me up the fucking wall" he said in his deep voice.

He grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine, he roughly gripped my sides whilst shoving his tongue in my mouth. I missed him so much, he picked me up with one hand and threw me onto the bed, he then walked over to the door and locked it. He rushed over to me that laid there in nothing but a thong, shorts and a top - no bra. He laid ontop of me again kissing me so roughly, I ran my hands through his hair the tension was building up that quickly. He planted kisses from my mouth, along my jaw, then down to my neck, I felt him sucking at it creating a love bite but I didn't care. He took off his clothes and pulled off my shorts and thong in one swift move, he grabbed a condom from the draw and rolled it on, I fucking missed Simon Minter.

NO SMUT FOR Y'ALL, I'M GONNA LET YOUR IMAGINATION TAKE OVER

I woke up and stretched out, I turned to my side to see the bed empty. I looked down and I had my shorts and thong back on, but I was in Simon's room, last night couldn't have been a dream. I washed my face in Simon's bathroom getting rid of my make up from the shoot, I looked in the mirror and noticed three humongous love bites, I covered my mouth in shock, fucks sake Simon. I walked down the stairs and headed to the living room as I could hear shouting from the guys playing Fifa, I went to walked through the door when I walked straight into something, it was Harry.

"Morning Rat Caller"

"Shut up Harry" I said I watched his eyes go from mine to my neck.

"Shut the fuck up Harry" it was too late.

He burst out laughing and I just pushed him out the way and walked into the living room to see Tobi, Josh, Behz and Vikk sitting behind JJ and Simon playing Fifa. I shook my head at them and sat down watching.

"Where's the girls?" I said looking at all of them

"They've gone out, considering it's your birthday soon" Simon said concentrating.

"Oh yeah it is shit, well that was nice of them" I replied.

I noticed everyone looked shocked except Harry.

"You guys aren't arguing?" Josh said as Simon turned the TV off after beating JJ.

"Of course they aren't haven't you seen those three humongous love bites on her neck" Harry said sitting down, I instantly began to blush and so did Simon.

"So Timon is a sail boat again?" Vikk said

"Yeah it is" Simon said going red.

I stood up and walked over to him, sat on his lap and gave him a big kiss.

"6 months is too long to be apart" I said feeling sorry again.

"Never again" Simon said and I began smiling.

--------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------------

YEAH! TIMON REIGNS, thank you guys so much for 1.34k !! Please recommend my story to others, Tag me, mention me, comment on bigger stories whatever I just really want this story heard! I love you all!

- L x