6

Tazza's POV

"Can I hold your hand to the locker room?" He giggled awkwardly. 

"Hmmm.... Nahhh" I said in sarcasm whilst giggling which made him tickle my sides and I kissed him again. 

I held his hand and I clung to his arm and walked back onto the field to see the others with a smile on their faces holding hands with the Sidemen. Shianne looked happy that she had Tobi back again, Freya looked happy that she finally got with the guy she liked and Seana and JJ just looked so happy it made me laugh. I looked across the field to see loads of people were staring after the mishaps that had happened between our group making me feel slightly uncomfortable, I scanned the field again and locked eye with Sam standing with his group, I could tell he was confused and somewhat hurt but Simon put his arm around me making me feel warm again. I knew I was in for a bumpy ride with him so I would have to keep myself closed off. 

----

"T? What are you wearing to London?" Seana said running into my room in her underwear and belly flopping on the bed. 

"Something fashionable yet sexy obviously" I said slapping her bum as she ran out the room. 

I jumped into the shower and gave my hair a rich lather, I got out and blow dried my hair with a diffuser so my curls were big and long and combed it into a side fringe. I put on foundation, contoured my face and highlighted, black smokey eyeshadow, eyeliner my water line and winged, and wore blood red lipstick. I put on my black lacy bra with my match black thong, my black crop top that had a slit down the cleavage showing my tattoo, black ripped shorts and thigh high black suede 5-inch heel boots. I connected my phone to my black and gold beats pill and played Work by Fifth Harmony, I heard heels clapping against the floor and Shianne dived into my room and we copied their dance off by heart. I burst out laughing as soon as the song ended, I looked at Shi and she wore a black leather mini skirt and a tight fit beige crop top and beige lace up heels with her black cross necklace that she never took off, she looked stunning.  I looked in the mirror and put in my Swarovski earrings, two in my lobe each side and one cartilage piercing in my right ear. I put on my necklace that hung to just below my boobs and took a mirror selfie and grabbed my XVII bumper jacket. 

I walked down the marble stairs carefully hearing the distant voices in the kitchen, I walked in which revealed Freya and Seana that looked beautiful as well. 

"Ready?" I said grabbing my keys and putting my phone into my back pocket careful that I didn't damage my matte black nails. 

"Yeah!" Freya said raising her drink then chugging down the last of the Dr.Pepper. 

I walked to the door and opened it and I was shocked to see Sam standing there looking quite angry, he pushed me through the door quite aggressively clinging to my shoulders his eyes darting at me, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. 

"Why him huh? After everything I fucking did?!" I never felt scared of people but seeing this side of Sam shocked me. 

"Huh? Are you being fucking serious" I couldn't breathe, he pressed on my chest that hard. 

"Sam! Get off her!" Freya said yanking him off me and pushing him out the door, I felt myself breathe again coughing a little bit. 

I stood up Seana and Shianne supporting me, and I looked at him who was outside of the door. 

"Tazz? I'm sorry, you know thats not me. I don't know what happened!" He said looking for sympathy.

I scanned his eyes to see if he was telling the truth but I knew it was a lie.