Chapter 46 - Confide.

Start from the beginning

Isaiah didn't want to tell him why because he felt that he would be looked at as "soft" for stopping his drug selling. Isaiah stood up, heading out of the house.

"I'm 'bout to head out." Isaiah groaned, walking out of the house. "Peace."

Isaiah stood on the porch, thinking to himself.

"I need to get my street edge back..." Isaiah thought. "My crew ain't likin' the new me........"

Everyday, Kayson couldn't wait to go to school to see Madilyn. Madilyn also couldn't wait to get to school to see Kayson. For him, this was his first official friend. Kayson enjoyed her company as much as she enjoyed his. As always for the while day, the two talked and helped each other with lessons. Even though there were 20 other students in the classroom, the two only spent time together and together only. After the long class time was over, since it was raining outside, the kids spent free time inside of the school. Kayson and Madelyn spent time on the carpet, building blocks together.

"Maddy!" Kayson said out loud. "You no dat ur pregant, wite?"

"Y?" Madilyn asked.

"Becus I'm a boy and ur a girl and we kissed yesturday." Kayson said as he played with the small house set by the carpet. "Dat mean dat ur gonna hab my baby."

Madilyn glanced at Kayson, then grabbed one of the small inflatable balls. She placed it into her shirt and walked around with the ball in her stomach, acting pregnant.

"Ooohhhhhhoohhh..." Madilyn slurred, wobbling around and acting dizzy. "My tomach..."

As Madilyn sat down, Kayson grabbed the Babydoll and put it behind her.

"K now you hab to push et out!" Kayson smiled.

Madilyn laid down against the wall and pulled the ball out, watching Kayson pull the baby doll behind her back.

"Yay! Da baby is here!" Madilyn clapped. "Yaaaaayyy!"

"Wat u wana name et?" Kayson smiled. "Da mommy always pick da name."

"Mmm Kaylyn!" Madilyn smiled. "For Kaysin and Madilyn."

"K now we gotta bwing her home!" Kayson smiled as he grabbed the toy car seat. "I'm da boy so I gotta cawwy da car seat and da baby and I gotta dwive while you sit down in da seat next to da dwivers seat."

"K."

MadIlyn sat down and watched Kayson put the baby behind him. He sat down next to her and pretended that he was driving home. He made driving and moving noises as he made an invisible wheel, then pretended to park the car.

"K!" Kayson smiled as he took the baby out. "Time to go into da home!"

Madilyn jogged into the corner of the room as Kayson placed the baby next to her. As Mrs. Winslet watched the two, Kayson brought a blanket over to them and placed it over their legs.

"Wat u doin?" Madilyn asked.

"We da husband and wife." Kayson smiled. "We gotta sweep togeder!"

Madilyn and Kayson laid under the covers, placing their covers over their bodies. Mrs. Winslet jumped up and took the covers off of them, smiling at them.

"What are you guys doing?" Mrs. Winslet asked.

"Playin' husbind and wife!" Madilyn smiled.

"Kayson." Isaiah smiled as he walked inside of the room.

"Daddy!" Kayson smiled as he ran up to him and hugged him on his legs. "Das my wife ober dere!"

Kayson pointed to Madilyn, watching her lift up in the covers.