Chapter 19 - The Ex

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come on babe, I was just messing around," Daman used a hand to squeeze my cheeks. His other hand turned the steering wheel to exit the freeway.

"Tough luck," I pushed his hand off and tried to suppress my laugh.

"You'll pay for that one," he winked and placed his hand on my upper thigh. He began to move it up and down in slow strokes. Well played.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do to me?" I teased. Even though Daman's eyes were on the road, I could still notice the way his lips curled into a seductive smirk.

"You don't want to open that can of worms. Otherwise, you'll get my car seat wet and it'll stain the leather." Daman chuckled.

"Daman!" I shoved his arm and pushed him against the window causing the car to slightly swerve. The car behind us obnoxiously honked even though we hadn't moved out of the lane.

"It was funny," he laughed.

"You're just so hilarious tonight," I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"What can I say, I'm just a comedian at heart."

"A stupid comedian."

"A stupid comedian that's about to get ah-mazing sex tonight."

"Yeah right," I snorted.

"I thought we went over this already? Not to mention, I spent the entire night impressing your family, which I did a very nice job of by the way. Your mom was practically eating out of my hand."

"What if I was on my period or something?" I cringed at the words. I hated bringing up this subject but I did have a valid point.

"That would be a lie."

"How would you know."

"Because I share a fucking bathroom with you!" he laughed.

"It's not like I write on the walls with blood!"

"Yeah but I see the trash can and tampon wrappers--"

"Okay, I get it." I blushed.

"But even if you were on your period, we could always try anal. It's a good alternative."

"You did not just suggest that." I rested my elbow on the window sill and placed my head in my hand.

"Come on, you know you want to try it," his hand began to wander on my thigh.

"No, actually, I don't think I do," I laughed.

"You say that now, but just wait until we test it out." he spoke confidently.

"Have you done it before?"

He looked over at me with hesitation before responding, "yeah."

"Oh." I blushed. I suddenly felt overwhelmed. Along with his extra years of age, Daman had all this experience, making me feel...juvenile.

"Does that bother you?" he nibbled at his lip, a nervous habit, and glanced at me.

"Not really," I answered honestly. "I mean, it is a little intimidating I guess."

"Don't feel intimidated, it was kind of a one-time thing," he shrugged. He pulled the car into the driveway of the house, parking it into the garage.

"Was it with Taylor?" I asked, closing the car door and stepping out.

"Yeah, we tried it once and it lasted for about two minutes. She wasn't really into it," he followed me into the house and turned off the beeping security alarm.